Savilesavile

Jun 15, 2020
It's not a cheap project to make an adult VN, you need a decent PC and to spend at least a few hundred dollars on assets for games
In every job you have to invest. Notmal jobs require around 100 euros just to drive untill work, plus detergent , extra equipment , electrociti, ironing u r uniform, etc.. For no one the salery is just for home or self pleasures.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I mean I'm looking forward to seeing how the reboot goes, although not so much looking forward to the bestiality if that's going to be added to it, but as long as I can still choose whether to let Chris do that or not then I'll be happy

Reactions: Savilesavile

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Found these old links, I never played the original version so am I missing anything?

Christine Watson: Demo

Christine Watson Episode 1 Final Part 1

V4

Last edited:

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Found these old links, I never played the original version so am I missing anything?

Christine Watson: Demo
Workupload

Christine Watson Episode 1 Final Part 1
Workupload

V4
The original game had the infamous OG Goro. Known for being the oldest, smelliest, vile, most disgusting old man in the history of VN's lol. It's probably worth it just to see how awful he was haha. Renders aren't as good as the new game, but it's definitely an experience!

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I mean I'm looking forward to seeing how the reboot goes, although not so much looking forward to the bestiality if that's going to be added to it, but as long as I can still choose whether to let Chris do that or not then I'll be happy
There was a poll on Patron about bestiality content,and I believe 78% the patreons voted for bestiality content (including me).

Reactions: Toushiro

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
The original game had the infamous OG Goro. Known for being the oldest, smelliest, vile, most disgusting old man in the history of VN's lol. It's probably worth it just to see how awful he was haha. Renders aren't as good as the new game, but it's definitely an experience!
Yeah, your right, but that also made this game so unique, this old disgusting man, with the new goro it seems like the washes himself four times a day, and at night sleeps in a bath tube of disinfectant.

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Yeah, your right, but that also made this game so unique, this old disgusting man, with the new goro it seems like the washes himself four times a day, and at night sleeps in a bath tube of disinfectant.
Yeah thats what I was saying. Even though he's hideous and barely looks human lol. Its worth playing it just to see him! When I saw the updated version on Patreon it was a little disappointing. Thought with new renders Dev would just make it a more detailed version of his ugliness haha. But he is now made to look like a normal old man. Goro was so foul its like I could smell him from my screen!

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah thats what I was saying. Even though he's hideous and barely looks human lol. Its worth playing it just to see him! When I saw the updated version on Patreon it was a little disappointing. Thought with new renders Dev would just make it a more detailed version of his ugliness haha. But he is now made to look like a normal old man. Goro was so foul its like I could smell him from my screen!
I'm with you all the way on that, the new goro sucks in my book, but hell, it's the Dev's artistic freedom to chose what he wants.

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
Well I was a little underwhelmed by this remade/reimagined or what ever you want to call it. The same characters but a slightly different script. Not sure if he has dropped any characters I don't think so. Christine looks as good as ever I'm happy to say. But as other people have said what the fuck have they done to Goro?. In the original story he was a dirty smelly old tramp who lusted after Christine. This made it interesting would she allow a man like this corrupt her now he looks like he could be a member of a polo club. I have not given up on it yet as I was enjoying the original so I still have hope for it.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
How to ruin a good game....this new version is boring, it has no life, it's just another generic game....
To be fair it is only at the start, and each update does tend to be pretty short. We've probably got several more updates to go at least before things start getting spicy

• Angry
Reactions: L0b0ts and Cedrog

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
people where to download this game so that the game lasts for 1 day and not for 9 days? where can I download it so that they don’t play from 9 days and start from 1 day? :( :( :(

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes