cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Words are cheap we hear this type of shit all the time. Until we reach the point where we left off it all means nothing. Especially if the dev decides to start over again.
Since it's effectively a reboot chances are that the story will be different than what we had before, a changed story for Goro's introduction is an example of that

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I'm pretty sure this is the two person team from Steph Story so this would be I believe the 5th game they have made that started with a great concept then was abandoned and changed at the 2-3 month mark. We were friends for a bit, they are Italian and I American and helped them with ideas but for some reason (SQUIRREL!!!!!) they can't seem to stick to any idea for more than a few weeks. I have my suspicions as to why and I'll leave it to your imagination as to what. Oh by the way, the last update on Patreon he charged $58 for so.
It’s not there game, there latest is kinetic novel called “a wife in Venice” (I know cause I help with proofreading it) they had a lot of issues with Patreon shutting their games down for incest and shota, so I’m wondering if he’s having ghat happen with this game too

Wolfmots

Apr 9, 2021
It’s not there game, there latest is kinetic novel called “a wife in Venice” (I know cause I help with proofreading it) they had a lot of issues with Patreon shutting their games down for incest and shota, so I’m wondering if he’s having ghat happen with this game too
Thanks for clarifying that.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Dang, didn't know the game was relaunched, anyone still have the old version by chance?

Wonder why the dev split the intro up into "demo" and "in the beginning" in the new version.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Baap has already stated on his Patreon Page that he knows that a lot of folks are disappointed in the Revamp version (Like me), and he reads the reviews here which I highly respect.
He asked on his Patreon Page which future plans he should take, Watson or Revamp, me as supporter from day one voted for Watson (much did that Help). I could make a list of the stuff I don't like in the revamp, but already stated that in Previous Post. I had to cancel my subscription after so many great playing times and Jolley's with Watson because the Flame just disappeared with this Version., and it breaks my heart to see it go to Hell, believe me, the Last thing I would do is put Baap down, because the Guy has fuckin Talent which you don`t see that often, but he didn't do himself a favour with this revamp version.
If somebody asked my Opinion, I would scrap this Version as an accident, and just continue with Watson where he left off, and mark this Game as a Bad Plastic looking Dream.
Had to change my 5 Star rating to 2 Star (Sorry) because the Five Stars where for Watson and not for this Excuse of a Game,
Just my Opinion.

Last edited:

Wolfmots

Apr 9, 2021
In addition to the comment above I also get tired of great games either becoming abandoned or the old 'reboot' that usually goes off the rails. All I want is a good game similar to AWAM but not take 8 years to build. I'm a fan of ince and milfs who fancy the younger set. I may have to see if building a game is something I'm capable of since the trend lately seems to be cartoons which makes no sense to me at all.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
In addition to the comment above I also get tired of great games either becoming abandoned or the old 'reboot' that usually goes off the rails. All I want is a good game similar to AWAM but not take 8 years to build. I'm a fan of ince and milfs who fancy the younger set. I may have to see if building a game is something I'm capable of since the trend lately seems to be cartoons which makes no sense to me at all.
It's not a cheap project to make an adult VN, you need a decent PC and to spend at least a few hundred dollars on assets for games

Reactions: Wolfmots

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
But if you've got the money to do it then go for it, especially if it's a female protagonist game as there are so few of those compared with male protagonist ones

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BeingAWife-1.125Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes