gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Are you feking kidding me AGAIN. Or am i wrong. Another remake??? Once again we finally got somewhere and nope gotta start over again. Well going to the ignore list now. Will just happen again and again and again.... So many devs these days doing this its sad.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
v1-120 is a demo version...Damn and i thought of couple of years i will have decent amount of content but now its reworked... it needs to be seperate in op and i want to play original game first

Reactions: onefingersalute

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
So we now have a brand new all singing and dancing version of Christine Watson. Just what everybody was asking for. Has he changed the storyline? or has he added new bits?. I wonder if in the future we will get a remake of the remake it could be never ending. It's all a bit disappointing as I enjoyed it maybe it will turn out great but only time will tell.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The look is quite strange. Especially the lens flares are pointless and distracting.

The pacing is weird too. The neigbhour comes over on the 2nd day I think. Then John says "after so many days ..." - but it should be the 3rd day they are there? ..

You dont get a good feeling about who much time went by. Also so writing feels off too, maybe AI too? A lot of exposition in dialog like "you know the thing that happend last year where I did this and that happend?" ... poor writing.

All in all it feels really strange ... oh and there should be a "multi protagonist" tag .. because you follow the husband sometimes.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
did anyone try it yet?
The update says "focus on new story line" and "no H Scene".
Does that mean no H at all or just no new H scenes?

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
It has drastically changed, Goro looks more generic now which is boring. Keep your older versions it probably wont get farther then that unfortunately. Quality wise it still looks the same, some things are just reused renders with some new. And just some butt grabbing and barely that (for those wondering).

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
did anyone try it yet?
The update says "focus on new story line" and "no H Scene".
Does that mean no H at all or just no new H scenes?
Some changes for sure...Goro is no longer homeless, and is now a janitor, and recommends his equally old and crusty friend to be the man servant for Christine. So instead of one crusty old guy with a foot long dong, it'll be two. There is a lot more dialog this time around, and if this was my first time playing I'd read it all..but I wound up skipping most of it (that's what happens when you redo your game over and over and over)
Christine didn't walk in on the black kid in the bathroom this time around...you can tell an effort is being made to not make Christine a round healed slut on day one, but I'm not seeing this as worth the re-write.

Edit: Dev made a mistake IMO bringing in a second old guy for Goro's friend. Could have tried something ground breaking like making it a middle aged Mexican with a violent jealousy streak...or a dominant Futa...hell anything but another old dude.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 27 Votes