Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022

Mabbus

Aug 9, 2022
In case anyone else is getting an error near the end when Christine gets up from the bar with Daniel....and your not seeing the drugged force scene with Daniel and Christine in the bathroom....here is the fix....replace the script.rpy in the game folder with the new one here.

LucidLover

Oct 14, 2022
In case anyone else is getting an error near the end when Christine gets up from the bar with Daniel....and your not seeing the drugged force scene with Daniel and Christine in the bathroom....here is the fix....replace the script.rpy in the game folder with the new one here.
Hmm, it was poorly directed. Made no sense she was ready to get drilled by that fat fuck.

Reactions: jenyabest

Dexterward

May 9, 2023
Hello ... I finished this game last night and, without wanting to spoiler, could someone tell me if it ends with Christine who seems drugged after having a drink at the bar (she goes to the toilet and then "end of episode"...).

(Oops...sorry for my "english"...I'm more comfortable with 'french'... :cool:) ... .

Mabbus

Aug 9, 2022
Hello ... I finished this game last night and, without wanting to spoiler, could someone tell me if it ends with Christine who seems drugged after having a drink at the bar (she goes to the toilet and then "end of episode"...).

(Oops...sorry for my "english"...I'm more comfortable with 'french'... :cool:) ... .
If you don't see the sex at end look 2 posts up...I put a fix for it....had the same problem.

LucidLover

Oct 14, 2022
Guys, we saw this thing...
that's not a bug, but a demand of story and depends on choices.
MC must be enough corrupted for that scene.
Thanks
Team Baap
Got Watson corrupted to the fullest and didn't see the scene. The scene had a script issue, where the variables weren't working as expected.

Dexterward

May 9, 2023
If you don't see the sex at end look 2 posts up...I put a fix for it....had the same problem.
Thank you for your answer. It seems that I didn't make the right choices with the main character (see the message posted by the developer of this game). I think, however, that I have gone far enough in his choices ... I will try again to see what I have forgotten. If not, how do I integrate your repair file? Thank you again for your help and have a nice Sunday...

Dexterward

May 9, 2023
Thank you for your answer. It seems that I didn't make the right choices with the main character (see the message posted by the developer of this game). I think, however, that I have gone far enough in his choices ... I will try again to see what I have forgotten. If not, how do I integrate your repair file? Thank you again for your help and have a nice Sunday...
hello... Thanks for that link. I replaced it in the game file and it worked. I was finally able to finish this part of the chapter. It would have been a shame not to make it because the scene is very well done... Thank you again for your help...

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes