hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Hoe lee fuck! I have waited for an update for this game, and the update has been recently updated woot! :sneaky:

baap36885

Addict
Game Developer
May 26, 2021
There are so many bugs cause this is not the official release...

Its just a 'incomplete leak' of the beta version...

There is not the major scene of update...

The original beta one is now only available on our patreon for members.

The official release will setup here so soon...

You guys can also enjoy it... Just don,t use saves... Just Start a new game.

The endcredit label issue is because this is an incomplete leak... We have the full metadata and in that we currently don't see any problem...

We already mentioned that we have added new variables so if you guyz use old save... You might get trouble.

Thanks

Team baap

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I love Baap`s work:love:, especially the Goro scenes, that's what I'm waiting for the most are the fucking scenes with Goro:p, maybe Baap will tell us which release this will happen?:unsure:.Right now I`m supporting 6 Devs on Patreon plus Baap from 1$-10.50$ a month, but Hardcore scenes with Goro would surely make me raise my Pledge to bankruptcy:ROFLMAO:.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I love Baap`s work:love:, especially the Goro scenes, that's what I'm waiting for the most are the fucking scenes with Goro:p, maybe Baap will tell us which release this will happen?:unsure:.Right now I`m supporting 6 Devs on Patreon plus Baap from 1$-10.50$ a month, but Hardcore scenes with Goro would surely make me raise my Pledge to bankruptcy:ROFLMAO:.
I like his hobo friend that was constantly insulting Christine’s husband to his face :ROFLMAO:
Love to see him come over the house and keep insulting him while Goro’s fooling around with his wife. something like this:
Hobo: Look at this fine piece of ass of a wife you got here, oh but little Cuck here would rather read the newspaper. We’ll go ahead, Here’s a news flash for you Goro’s gonna fuck your wife so hard she won’t be able to walk for a week
:ROFLMAO:

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Female protagonist isn't call NTR
But if add some Hotwife/cuckold/bull/Swinging
also involved her husband
Definitely best
Because some player call this game awam type
It depends, if the partner of the female protagonist cheats on her(or gets forced), with or without her knowledge but she does NOT like it, then it becomes Netorare. In other words,netorare (NTR in general) knows no gender lol.

Edit: baap36885 I don't oppose NTR, lol so don't think of removing it xD. Just make sure that it relies on player's actions, unless this game is a hard NTR, in which case it is better to keep this as a Kinetic novel.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: baap36885

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Okay. What else could you expect from a VN game.
To be honest.. I'm not a kid asking for snacks.. I think the updates don't .. tobey's continuity.. I don't want to compare it with other games. close to this game They can do better here

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes