Christine Watson [v3.0.1.a Patreon] [baap]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Because this is like a Promotion Version from the Dev, if you like it so far then buy it, if not leave it...very simple, alot of Devs are doing this lately.
From what I've seen, it has been a fail tactic for other devs. This is the first "promotion" a dev has done this that has me considering...question is, is there enough content to make it worth while? It may help devs desperate enough for cash to do this marketing ploy to mention how much is missed on the free version, or something to get more people curious enough to shell out the cash.

Reactions: L0b0ts

HardJerry69

Sep 5, 2022
So I downloaded the latest version of this game Christine Watson V3.0.1a it's working fine but it start from day 9 so I downloaded the previous version V1 something but it's not installing on my phone and reached out to many different sites same issue even read comments about this and people are facing same issue.please help me

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 3.0.1 Public

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 280 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: pleaseletme

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Nice ending, just a pity her son didn't see it and didn't record a video. He would have his mother in his hands and could do whatever he wants, alone or with his friends.
I'm curious to see if Goro will one day invite his friend to have fun with Kristina.
(y)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: v1b Part 1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Size 138 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Guyintheback

Jun 25, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: v1b Part 1

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

Pixeldrain
Mega

Size 138 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Is this the latest version?

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes