BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I must say I like animation also, but if I have choose between animation or longer update, then I would always choose longer update, and the 0.45 Release was nice.. long...and Pretty Hot....congratulations on baap for this Release...I am slowly staring to like his work again after a dissapoiting past...Hope he keeps it up...would let me start supporting his work again....
Just my Opinion.

Insane One

Nov 10, 2017
I am confusion. Still early in the game and just got some funny followed by some WTF. Goro arrives and then we get that transition, "15 days later... Day 4." (That made me snort laugh.) Then as she's calling BS on his fake story after falling on top of him she says that he only got there yesterday. So is it 15 days later or has logic gone out the window? Has math CEASED TO EXIST???!!!! My brain go BRRRRRRRRR, I ded now. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Savilesavile

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
baap, I love this corruption of Christine, Tobey is right on the edge of getting in her pants and her son too. Goro, is Goro, he is doing so much to lower her defenses. I would love to see more unwelcomed groping and molestation from others though. Like a group of boys she meets in the park and they talk her into going to their clubhouse, where they are able to seduce her by drugging her and she ends up liking the attention of the young boys, so she makes it a point to come back for more and the boys are happy to do even more things to her. While on a subway, she is groped and she discovers that she likes being taken advantage of, awakening a new fetish in her. She goes to bars and parks looking to be groped and fondled. She stops wearing underwear altogether. Just food for thought, my friend.

Would love to see some kind of corruption meter or bar, and the opportunity to rename the main characters. Would also love to see Christine with a sluttier wardrobe, for school and daily life.

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
Are you talking about 1.145 or 1.150? Because in 1.145, I couldn't find any of these. The update ends when the son says Good night without any groping.
145. You have to "crack" the password to his phone to enable it, and Goro's is dependant on the "Goro/John" choice shortly after

3.00 star(s) 31 Votes