Jan 16, 2024
after having checked this out the dev should stop focusing so much on the old fucking fart not everyone wants him to be apart of every scene or get nasty with her all the time balance it out with others in the story not everyone likes the old bastard sick looking mofo to look at i want to vomit each time i see him as well but i will say the writing has gotten better though

Last edited:

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
MC having the most retarded inner monologue while letting herself be molested by her son. Oh, and some spicy Goro and the other kid action, but those are choice-based, for a change.
Are you talking about 1.145 or 1.150? Because in 1.145, I couldn't find any of these. The update ends when the son says Good night without any groping.

May 30, 2017
I replay and it is said that I do not have enough point to go with Goro to his house. How can I access this option?
nvm I managed

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BeingAWife-1.145
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3dfriend13

Oct 2, 2020
what's new in this new update
To recap. The hottest milf in the F95 games has fallen infatuated with an old man as ugly as death and is falling in love with a 1.4m tall stupid dwarf student. The husband is the usual stupid cuckold and the perverse son has a dick that is less than half of Goro's which makes her dream in every scene. Let's hope that either the slightly slutty daughter or the slutty friend come into play although I would focus more on the bastard son...

3.00 star(s) 32 Votes