3dfriend13

Oct 2, 2020
I hope Goro gets to pervert Cristhine until he gets to play with his friend Otto. Let's go old people!!!
I hope that Goro manages to warm her up so that she lets herself go with Adi, with Henry, with the students, and lesbians with Mia and Karel and that she finally gets off her balls (the stinky one...) :cool: :LOL:

Reactions: baap36885

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.145

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 221 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated android port.

Aug 27, 2018
Wow! Goro really nailed our hottie!
Was it just me who thought it was weird that she looked so big lying in bed with Goro? I didn't see her having that much of a body.
I think it's time for DEV to change MC's ways. It's obvious that she likes being naughty with Goro.
She doesn't need to act like she's being forced. She has to admit that she likes it!

3dfriend13

Oct 2, 2020
Hi Dev. I think I saw on Patreon that the progress of V1.160 is 0%. Could this mean that we will have to wait a long time for the next update or is it just that you are resting but then plan to spend not too much time developing your amazing game?

Reactions: Tulrek

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
For a visual novel, a good story and quality graphics are very important. The author has taken the graphics in the game to a new level, now you have to watch the story develop. I have nothing against Goro, but I would not want to see scenes of group sex Christina with two old men or two teenagers from school, it's absurd. But if that's what his patrons want, he'll do it right? Anyway, the developer is just gaining experience, everyone makes mistakes. I liked Christina's new look, I don't understand why the color of Goro's dick doesn't match his body, can someone explain it to me? Did he dip his dick in a barrel of fuel oil? And what's up with those hairy legs?

• Haha
Reactions: B@lubike
3.00 star(s) 33 Votes