rawo18

Aug 24, 2023
For a visual novel, a good story and quality graphics are very important. The author has taken the graphics in the game to a new level, now you have to watch the story develop. I have nothing against Goro, but I would not want to see scenes of group sex Christina with two old men or two teenagers from school, it's absurd. But if that's what his patrons want, he'll do it right? Anyway, the developer is just gaining experience, everyone makes mistakes. I liked Christina's new look, I don't understand why the color of Goro's dick doesn't match his body, can someone explain it to me? Did he dip his dick in a barrel of fuel oil? And what's up with those hairy legs?
Much better than the smelly old men getting sex from Cristine or the young boys blackmailing her, (both would have worked hard to have sex), much worse than her husband's friend, a beautiful forty-year-old man, putting drugs in her drink and fucking her. in the bathroom.

Aug 20, 2023
The game could be much better if it weren't for Christine's difficulty in fucking! I thought Goro was going to fuck her this time, but I was tricked! The script should be more realistic. In real life, when a woman gives herself up like that. Taking off her clothes, sucking Goro's dick, moaning when he touches her pussy, in real life the woman would definitely have sex with him, there was no going back. I prefer games like "The Office Wife", where the protagonist gives her pussy to another man more easily. This "Being a Wife" is too slow. :rolleyes:

3dfriend13

Oct 2, 2020
The game could be much better if it weren't for Christine's difficulty in fucking! I thought Goro was going to fuck her this time, but I was tricked! The script should be more realistic. In real life, when a woman gives herself up like that. Taking off her clothes, sucking Goro's dick, moaning when he touches her pussy, in real life the woman would definitely have sex with him, there was no going back. I prefer games like "The Office Wife", where the protagonist gives her pussy to another man more easily. This "Being a Wife" is too slow. :rolleyes:
For once I'm happy that Dev didn't make Goro fuck her. That shitty man doesn't deserve a big pussy like that. I want to see her fucked by Adi or Henry. It's already funny that Chris is hanging on that troglodyte's lips. If she has to be a pervert let her son fuck her or work her daughter or the young BBC...

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
Opinions abound. You talk about having sex with these teenagers and for Christina to start having sex with all the characters in the game as soon as possible, and then what? Who would be interested in a game where the protagonist is a common whore who takes as much as she wants from whoever she wants? If that happens, I'll just take this game off my bookmarks.

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Opinions abound. You talk about having sex with these teenagers and for Christina to start having sex with all the characters in the game as soon as possible, and then what? Who would be interested in a game where the protagonist is a common whore who takes as much as she wants from whoever she wants? If that happens, I'll just take this game off my bookmarks.
100% agree. Slower corruption keeps people engaged and makes
the story more exciting. I'm not advocating for a super slow burn, but I find it boring and uninteresting when a female character gives in too easily and becomes the village slut.

Aug 20, 2023
This is very relative, "The Office Wife" is an example of an excellent game where the girl starts her lust early... A good script and the protagonist cheats on her husband with several men, not just with blowjobs or kisses, but with actual sex! And she even loses her anal virginity with a coworker.

Aug 20, 2023
100% agree. Slower corruption keeps people engaged and makes
the story more exciting. I'm not advocating for a super slow burn, but I find it boring and uninteresting when a female character gives in too easily and becomes the village slut.
I particularly don't like slow corruption, "Innocence or Money" is an example of VERY slow corruption... but everyone has their own opinion and it should be respected.

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
I'm not at all worried about the abundance of content in this game, we will definitely see different scenes soon. I'm not a fan of incest and shota content, but the storyline with the son and Henry is extremely weak, and reminiscent of Sophia's relationship with Dylan from AWAM. Henry's personality is a complete misunderstanding, an insecure guy suddenly declares he loves her and tells her she will belong to him, what is this nonsense? Where did that come from? It's worth working on.

With Goro everything is very clear, the old man thinks her husband is nothing, sees her sexual frustration and actively pushes those buttons, revealing her dormant sexuality, but what we will see in the end is not clear, I would not want to see scenes of group sex of Christina with friends of Goro, I also do not want to see only animal sexual relations of Goro and Christina, adding a touch of sensuality to their relationship would fit perfectly into the game. Adding a path of lust or love with the characters in the game, would be a nice option.

A female protagonist is a good thing and many people love it, but the trouble with many such games is that they go unnoticed when other games exist, such as AWAM/JOHN, and these two games are having a hard time, so new game authors should take advantage of that. I can see a developer borrowing ideas from popular games, that's good, but you should also take into account the mistakes of other developers when releasing updates.

Anyway, I don't know what kind of story the developer has in mind, if anyone knows, please share, I'll be glad to read. At the moment the game looks quite optimistic.

3dfriend13

Oct 2, 2020
This is very relative, "The Office Wife" is an example of an excellent game where the girl starts her lust early... A good script and the protagonist cheats on her husband with several men, not just with blowjobs or kisses, but with actual sex! And she even loses her anal virginity with a coworker.
Among other things, in three days of play she let two men touch her ass and three times by Goro, she immediately let herself be blackmailed. she fucked with her husband (with her son spying on him and didn't film him), she gave Goro a HJ, then got undressed when it rained, she also gave Goro a BJ (she seems already in love!) and got fingered, she gave morbid confidences to the son and his classmate, it's almost time for the dog to fuck too... and are we talking about slow combustion?
Goro's character disgusts me, and Christine's submissive attitude towards him... then she would be a slut with whoever wants the Dev .... :rolleyes:

3.00 star(s) 33 Votes