Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
Opinions abound. You talk about having sex with these teenagers and for Christina to start having sex with all the characters in the game as soon as possible, and then what? Who would be interested in a game where the protagonist is a common whore who takes as much as she wants from whoever she wants? If that happens, I'll just take this game off my bookmarks.

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Opinions abound. You talk about having sex with these teenagers and for Christina to start having sex with all the characters in the game as soon as possible, and then what? Who would be interested in a game where the protagonist is a common whore who takes as much as she wants from whoever she wants? If that happens, I'll just take this game off my bookmarks.
100% agree. Slower corruption keeps people engaged and makes
the story more exciting. I'm not advocating for a super slow burn, but I find it boring and uninteresting when a female character gives in too easily and becomes the village slut.

Reactions: holy_cat
Aug 20, 2023
This is very relative, "The Office Wife" is an example of an excellent game where the girl starts her lust early... A good script and the protagonist cheats on her husband with several men, not just with blowjobs or kisses, but with actual sex! And she even loses her anal virginity with a coworker.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog
Aug 20, 2023
100% agree. Slower corruption keeps people engaged and makes
the story more exciting. I'm not advocating for a super slow burn, but I find it boring and uninteresting when a female character gives in too easily and becomes the village slut.
I particularly don't like slow corruption, "Innocence or Money" is an example of VERY slow corruption... but everyone has their own opinion and it should be respected.

Reactions: Pdr602

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
I'm not at all worried about the abundance of content in this game, we will definitely see different scenes soon. I'm not a fan of incest and shota content, but the storyline with the son and Henry is extremely weak, and reminiscent of Sophia's relationship with Dylan from AWAM. Henry's personality is a complete misunderstanding, an insecure guy suddenly declares he loves her and tells her she will belong to him, what is this nonsense? Where did that come from? It's worth working on.

With Goro everything is very clear, the old man thinks her husband is nothing, sees her sexual frustration and actively pushes those buttons, revealing her dormant sexuality, but what we will see in the end is not clear, I would not want to see scenes of group sex of Christina with friends of Goro, I also do not want to see only animal sexual relations of Goro and Christina, adding a touch of sensuality to their relationship would fit perfectly into the game. Adding a path of lust or love with the characters in the game, would be a nice option.

A female protagonist is a good thing and many people love it, but the trouble with many such games is that they go unnoticed when other games exist, such as AWAM/JOHN, and these two games are having a hard time, so new game authors should take advantage of that. I can see a developer borrowing ideas from popular games, that's good, but you should also take into account the mistakes of other developers when releasing updates.

Anyway, I don't know what kind of story the developer has in mind, if anyone knows, please share, I'll be glad to read. At the moment the game looks quite optimistic.

Reactions: holy_cat

3dfriend13

Oct 2, 2020
This is very relative, "The Office Wife" is an example of an excellent game where the girl starts her lust early... A good script and the protagonist cheats on her husband with several men, not just with blowjobs or kisses, but with actual sex! And she even loses her anal virginity with a coworker.
Among other things, in three days of play she let two men touch her ass and three times by Goro, she immediately let herself be blackmailed. she fucked with her husband (with her son spying on him and didn't film him), she gave Goro a HJ, then got undressed when it rained, she also gave Goro a BJ (she seems already in love!) and got fingered, she gave morbid confidences to the son and his classmate, it's almost time for the dog to fuck too... and are we talking about slow combustion?
Goro's character disgusts me, and Christine's submissive attitude towards him... then she would be a slut with whoever wants the Dev .... :rolleyes:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
just played it and wow this is such a welcome and wonderful sight after so few ntr and old man with hot chick games the past half year or even more. finally had time to play till latest version and it was well worth the time! fmc looks great, her nipples too (just would have made them a but perkier similar to daval3d boobs but overall great shape and also lovely face. i like she canges her hair! nice idea and i love 3 versions already the most one is the lose hair with hair on both sides, LOVED the pinned up hair like a classy wife and the first original one the most. tit sucking! i am so happy! derty demaning talk so hot! that foreplay and every scene was hot even there wasn't sex. incredible. not many can do that! so hope they will fuck many times with her having different hair (especially the pinned up version for me personally) i LOVE NTR but i also like cheating. up to you and the majoriy. old guy looks also like an old guy even with facial hair over his body which is also way too rare. really great contract to the fmc! nice sound too. nice inner thoughts. makes it even spicier. gosh i love this game already. please continue! you are like kind of a saint regarding adult games for me now. like "what stoperArt should have been". keep the hard work up! look very forward to the next version! :)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.150

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 233 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Bunny-Hunter

Dec 13, 2020
Can someone download the Patreon version and upload it on mega or some faster platform?

Nsg1995

Sep 26, 2023
i was playing the version 0.150 and wen christine goes out with goro and it starts raining.....wen i get the option of going wid goro or not....wen i slect i have no problem it shows not enough points...even wen i have gone the goro route in all selection..it show v1045 not found...somebody please help me...

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes