RPGM Being an Adventurer Is Not Always the Best [Ch.2] [DYNAMO]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
After a long time, chapter 2 is finally ready. After publishing chapter one, I saw that it was not what I expected, and although it would take more time, I decided to redo chapter 1 and post it together with chapter 2. Many adjustments were made based on opinions I saw about the game, and I hope it will be more enjoyable this time.

-Much of chapter 1 was redone. New renders, quest adjustment, and bug fixes (Old saves will not work)
-More of the main story and side quests. Both the main story as well as the character's quest can now have different outcomes depending on the decisions that are made
-Option to avoid NTR content. Different routes will be based on a system of love and influence, but there is the option to evade NTR entirely if preferred.
-Story mode where combat is avoided
-Added combat and movement speed potions to make gameplay more adjustable
-Scene reply room
Hope you ensure that the OG story route is intact keeping avoidable NTR routes open for other ppl.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Not to sound mean to the author but his original story pales in comparison to the branch from Reaper00.

His OG branch and the NTR branch of this game are just a cuck fest with very little to no character growth for the MC compared to Kayce (who fucks all your girls ----and your mom ----- and your friends mom... get the picture?). His main story is more about Kayce than the MC who stayed pathetic up until I gave up like 70 chapters in.

Reapers branch had bad things happen to the MC including cheating but he actually learns from it and matures both as an adventurer and person.

The CHYOA story from Reaper is probably my favorite one of the site so I'll keep this one on the backpage until I can see that the non-NTR path isn't just the same pathetic MC just getting cucked off-page but this author only really does cuckolding stories so I'm doubtful he knows how to write a good zero-to-hero character

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So from what I gather from comments and reviews: The story is fine, the scenes are fine, but the actual gameplay and combat are torturous in the worst ways making it a schlog?

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Not to sound mean to the author but his original story pales in comparison to the branch from Reaper00.

His OG branch and the NTR branch of this game are just a cuck fest with very little to no character growth for the MC compared to Kayce (who fucks all your girls ----and your mom ----- and your friends mom... get the picture?). His main story is more about Kayce than the MC who stayed pathetic up until I gave up like 70 chapters in.

Reapers branch had bad things happen to the MC including cheating but he actually learns from it and matures both as an adventurer and person.

The CHYOA story from Reaper is probably my favorite one of the site so I'll keep this one on the backpage until I can see that the non-NTR path isn't just the same pathetic MC just getting cucked off-page but this author only really does cuckolding stories so I'm doubtful he knows how to write a good zero-to-hero character
I wouldnt even include the term cuck because that may lead people that like sharing or swinging themes astray. This has none of that, to my recollection it's pure weeb-style-ntr, there's no agency or interaction from mc, no reflection, just summed up as "this guy's life sucks, and Im going to go into detail about how awesome kayle or kayne or whatever his name is"

Buuuuuuut maybe that's changed in chapter 2? I havent played it yet.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
So dumb question of the day: the download link includes chapter 1 right? I mean is not like i will start a new game and be already on chapter 2

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Being An Adventurer [Ch 2] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (945 MB/ 218 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bo0m3R and Gudil
Jul 24, 2017

I also love reaper's route. However as an NTR fan the OG branch is still my favorite. People who love NTR should definitely give the story a try.
The OG path is pure hard concrete titanium NTR. In the story the protagonist is about to lose his dark elf Gf to Kase.
Reaper's path is semi-NTR with a lot more hope. In this path the protagonist is genuinely happy with his high elf Gf.
I like both, but the OG hard NTR is definitely my favorite.

Last edited:

markoBGD123

May 3, 2017
Where is Oliver in the quest "the adventurers from the capital"?
Im at the village outskirts but no one is there.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Where is Oliver in the quest "the adventurers from the capital"?
Im at the village outskirts but no one is there.
Its actually IN the forest, just south of the first area with monsters (basically the starter forest without monsters you normally skip over). From the northern exit (towards the monster area), go a bit south to find him.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes