RPGM Being an Adventurer Is Not Always the Best [Ch.2] [DYNAMO]

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Oh man I remember this story was there reading a bit on the early days until the obvious mind control ntr started showing up, still have good memories of reaper13's route on Chyoa there Darx had your secret classical noble linage and plenty potential to improve, true that all started with Mia cheating on him but from them on the lad became a worthy protagonist after breaking up with the girl.

For the RPG we do need cheats cause leveling up is horrible on these games and nobody enjoys that or has the time to do it.

A non NTR route since the very beginning switching slightly the narrative and playing with the interesting characters is a MUST for me to consider playing the thing, a Harem route for Darx that perphaps implies feudal politics(this is a high fantasy story play with that including Isekai series moments and Ascending in ranks for Darx within the Kingdoms society) with Darx linage playing a role but just an overall completely different story with Darx easily being able to prevent Kase's meddling with those close to him.

Please darx00 put the same effort on crafting the non NTR route for Darx's story.

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
Oh man I remember this story was there reading a bit on the early days until the obvious mind control ntr started showing up, still have good memories of reaper13's route on Chyoa there Darx had your secret classical noble linage and plenty potential to improve, true that all started with Mia cheating on him but from them on the lad became a worthy protagonist after breaking up with the girl.

For the RPG we do need cheats cause leveling up is horrible on these games and nobody enjoys that or has the time to do it.

A non NTR route since the very beginning switching slightly the narrative and playing with the interesting characters is a MUST for me to consider playing the thing, a Harem route for Darx that perphaps implies feudal politics(this is a high fantasy story play with that including Isekai series moments and Ascending in ranks for Darx within the Kingdoms society) with Darx linage playing a role but just an overall completely different story with Darx easily being able to prevent Kase's meddling with those close to him.

Please darx00 put the same effort on crafting the non NTR route for Darx's story.
I believe he can do his route and reaper's route. I found reaper13's route be very vanilla and boring. Good for you, if you like that.

Instead we barely have any good revenge erotic stories and I found original author's route to be more interesting and more 'eventful'. Kase gave me same level of hate vibe as Joffrey Baratheon in Game of Thrones. It would be very fullfilling when Darx goes on revenge mode. And for any sort of revenge, 'humiliation' is a pre-requisite.

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
I believe he can do his route and reaper's route. I found reaper13's route be very vanilla and boring. Good for you, if you like that.

Instead we barely have any good revenge erotic stories and I found original author's route to be more interesting and more 'eventful'. Kase gave me same level of hate vibe as Joffrey Baratheon in Game of Thrones. It would be very fullfilling when Darx goes on revenge mode. And for any sort of revenge, 'humiliation' is a pre-requisite.
When I started reading the path didn't expect much given my dissatisfied state after reading the main one but all the new characters and lore introduced on reaper13's route just deserve recognition by their own, on the common route Adventurer ranks, the Kingdoms history or the return of secondary characters like Cal is kinda left on the air while on the branch path it is actually addressed.

Also for me it kinda is where the MC just plainly says "fuck this shit"(starts growing balls and developing far from his Villager profile with worthy mentors and a renewed objective to guide his way) and seriously starts carving his own path, it might be pure vanilla but the potential it holds is better than the original route.

Honestly comparing Kase to Joffrey is too much of a compliment and perhaps a crime for GRR's fanboys, Joffrey is a far more interesting psycho kid on my eyes that is heir to a feudal superpower while Kase is the lucky dude without morals that just mind controls the shit out of everyone, I am all for revenge stories but the writer kinda spent hundreds of chapters on the "humiliation" part of the revenge part with all the side fucking done by that point if I were the MC just wouldn't have any interest on the original ROS that have become truly Kase's sex slaves with no redemption on the horizon, the situation was well described earlier by other users.

But as much as I enjoyed that path(it is not complete for adaptation) it still has some NTR on the opening with Mia so if the writer could do an alternative take of the canon route where we can ditch any mind control made by Kase and Darx can develop as a character without all the tiring drama.

Last edited:

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
When I started reading the path didn't expect much given my dissatisfied state after reading the main one but all the new characters and lore introduced on reaper13's route just deserve recognition by their own, on the common route Adventurer ranks, the Kingdoms history or the return of secondary characters like Cal is kinda left on the air while on the branch path it is actually addressed.

Also for me it kinda is where the MC just plainly says "fuck this shit"(starts growing balls and developing far from his Villager profile with worthy mentors and a renewed objective to guide his way) and seriously starts carving his own path, it might be pure vanilla but the potential it holds is better than the original route.

Honestly comparing Kase to Joffrey is too much of a compliment and perhaps a crime for GRR's fanboys, Joffrey is a far more interesting psycho kid on my eyes that is heir to a feudal superpower while Kase is the lucky dude without morals that just mind controls the shit out of everyone, I am all for revenge stories but the writer kinda spent hundreds of chapters on the "humiliation" part of the revenge part with all the side fucking done by that point if I were the MC just wouldn't have any interest on the original ROS that have become truly Kase's sex slaves with no redemption on the horizon, the situation was well described earlier by other users.

But as much as I enjoyed that path(it is not complete for adaptation) it still has some NTR on the opening with Mia so if the writer could do an alternative take of the canon route where we can ditch any mind control made by Kase and Darx can develop as a character without all the tiring drama.
Interesting take.

While both characters are in a vastly different setting, the vile nature and hate they induce are quite nature. Then again, I am only pointing out similiarities in hate. Ofcourse you cannot compare a well fleshed character done by legendary GRRM with any another.

He did not spend 100 chapters for humiliation rather it was only for world building and character setting. He introduced big 3 guilds, side story of queen and his daughter, of Ryul, Leona, Shalia, etc. And more importantly the church and red eyes origin. And, Darx does not know the escapades of his mother or anyone else except Amelia and that Kase being S and a bully to him is only current 'humiliation' I see in the story for him. At the end of the day, if you look for FAP material then ofc the story would be quite bad at its current state. But if you look for slow burn revenge fantasy erotic story, it is going quite good.

Also, I agree with your adaptation. If he wants more audience and considering this f95 community has a lot of users who abhors NTR, he has to do a pure vanilla/harem route without any elements of NTR.

JonnyMcCloud

Apr 9, 2021
Interesting take.

While both characters are in a vastly different setting, the vile nature and hate they induce are quite nature. Then again, I am only pointing out similiarities in hate. Ofcourse you cannot compare a well fleshed character done by legendary GRRM with any another.

He did not spend 100 chapters for humiliation rather it was only for world building and character setting. He introduced big 3 guilds, side story of queen and his daughter, of Ryul, Leona, Shalia, etc. And more importantly the church and red eyes origin. And, Darx does not know the escapades of his mother or anyone else except Amelia and that Kase being S and a bully to him is only current 'humiliation' I see in the story for him. At the end of the day, if you look for FAP material then ofc the story would be quite bad at its current state. But if you look for slow burn revenge fantasy erotic story, it is going quite good.

Also, I agree with your adaptation. If he wants more audience and considering this f95 community has a lot of users who abhors NTR, he has to do a pure vanilla/harem route without any elements of NTR.
I don't think it would be possible to do a pure non-NTR path for the story. During the time in the village Kase is going to hook up with someone. Its possible that a path could be done where Darx is able to stop him from having sex with them, but with Amelia there were no obvious signs of a problem until the NTR path had started. But Kase is definitely his father's child and with the rivalry between Mia and Amelia, the player would have to choose one to hang out with and prevent Kase from spending time with. But even if you do stop him from having sex with them and avoid the NTR path. Kase was almost immediately obsessed with Amelia, once he becomes a S Rank and gets his mind control powers, the NTR happens again with no way for Darx to stop it.

And if he doesn't end up going after Amelia, since he's not using his powers on her full time it allows him to use those powers on any of the other girls in the story. It would also keep Syvis from taking interest in Darx because he already has Amelia.

For the story and character to make sense, Darx has to at least lose Amelia to Kase. Losing Amelia doesn't really spur him to action, at least it hasn't yet maybe when he figures out what is happening that'll change, but it does spur him to start looking at other women.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't think it would be possible to do a pure non-NTR path for the story. During the time in the village Kase is going to hook up with someone. Its possible that a path could be done where Darx is able to stop him from having sex with them, but with Amelia there were no obvious signs of a problem until the NTR path had started. But Kase is definitely his father's child and with the rivalry between Mia and Amelia, the player would have to choose one to hang out with and prevent Kase from spending time with. But even if you do stop him from having sex with them and avoid the NTR path. Kase was almost immediately obsessed with Amelia, once he becomes a S Rank and gets his mind control powers, the NTR happens again with no way for Darx to stop it.

And if he doesn't end up going after Amelia, since he's not using his powers on her full time it allows him to use those powers on any of the other girls in the story. It would also keep Syvis from taking interest in Darx because he already has Amelia.

For the story and character to make sense, Darx has to at least lose Amelia to Kase. Losing Amelia doesn't really spur him to action, at least it hasn't yet maybe when he figures out what is happening that'll change, but it does spur him to start looking at other women.
If a route without NTR is impossible, then I guess I can just ignore the game without regrets.

Reactions: BigDaddy316
Jul 24, 2017
For people who love Ntr I urge them to read the novel this game is based on. It's one of the best ntr stories I have ever read in my life. Give it a chance you will not be disappointed.

Aug 14, 2022
hitmanbhi, Tunak23

This may perhaps be not the topic about the game but since this game is based of the novel I got curious about this chyoa thing. CYOA means Create your own adventure so what does the H mean ? From ´ ´ this guy you called reaper seems to branch out on rewrite a story of someone else ? But there are other names too. Is this even allowed ?

Tested the game and its bollocks im 4 real. If I shall ignore the broken battle system and the boring moba fetch quest, its empty. The story is dark ? I have a bridge to sell you if you gonna believe that. Is purly focused on getting cucked with having your typical MC which is strong but dumb to react. Right from the get go everyone fucks different guys so the tone is set.
Wish people would stop being delusional and see difference between cuck fetish and a revenge story. If your story is doing 100% NTR to this point with only very rarely slightly hinting that parhaps, sometime, somewhere in the future something might happen, I fail to see people being in high spirits that it will accrue. Model feels out of space Im like Yennefer bros ? If next update Tris comes around the corner I expect Gerald to cuck the MC too lol.

I dunno what you guys are talking but I dont see any branches of the story or it happening in this game in the future.
So whats the different paths the other authors wrote ? Feel free to spoil the story for me.

And by the way if im not caping, this story sound just as a reverse manga I was reading ´Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ Netori in Another World ~Sullying My Best Friend's Women With the Strongest Skill~´
With the simple twist the roles of Chad and Cuck are switched. :LUL:

Reactions: BigDaddy316
2.60 star(s) 9 Votes