RPGM Being an Adventurer Is Not Always the Best [Ch.2] [DYNAMO]

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes

AlecKing

Formerly 'Alec_Keng'
Jul 25, 2022
Can you help me please; what exactly I should do in this quest: 'Go to the northwest of the forest to train.' I go to the forest and fight with some of those monsters but at the end even after getting some experience nothing happens or we die and game over.

May 9, 2020
Can you help me please; what exactly I should do in this quest: 'Go to the northwest of the forest to train.' I go to the forest and fight with some of those monsters but at the end even after getting some experience nothing happens or we die and game over.
I'd recommend being roughly level 6-7 before taking on the part of this quest that it's actually for. There's basically three parts/ places of the forest, you pretty much start in the middle. From the Middle, go as far left as you can go and stay to the left until you find a path that lets you go to another area of the forest to the Left. In there, there's a plant mob/ monster that you have to kill in order for that quest to be considered completed.

The forests three areas are the Left forest, Middle forest (where you start), and the Right forest. Doing a quest for Cal I believe will reward you a map of these three section areas.

Reactions: AlecKing

JonnyMcCloud

Apr 9, 2021
If that anime dweeb in the second pic is the mc this will be stuffed with ntr.
Yeah, there is quite a bit of NTR in the story. But I'd say there are equal parts not NTR, in fact probably more like 30% NTR at current time. Although that's just on the written and released chapters. I'm thinking we'd go back to equal parts if the NTR that has happened but the chapter that does the flash back to show it hasn't been released yet.

The story will be mediocre and mostly NTR. The main character is an all-bark no bite cuck. If it follows the story anyways.
I'd say the MC is more no-bark. He kinda rolls over 90% of the time and lets whatever happen. The few times that he's actually tried to do something it isn't that he was no bite, its just that he was fighting against the one person in the story that's infinitely more powerful than him.

But it won't stay that way. The story is definitely starting out bad for the MC, but it won't end bad for him. He's going to get his revenge and he's going to be on top in the end.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, there is quite a bit of NTR in the story. But I'd say there are equal parts not NTR, in fact probably more like 30% NTR at current time. Although that's just on the written and released chapters. I'm thinking we'd go back to equal parts if the NTR that has happened but the chapter that does the flash back to show it hasn't been released yet.
Personally enough for me not to be interested in the game.

But it won't stay that way. The story is definitely starting out bad for the MC, but it won't end bad for him. He's going to get his revenge and he's going to be on top in the end.
It's something that I will never know, at least first person.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
Jul 21, 2021
Also i do appreciate the Yennifer mom Drax model is fine. But problem is inconsistency in different models. Like half have a different style while Drax honestly looks like a younger Noctis from FFXV. I dont mind either style(though prefer the Drax route where its like DoA where they mash anime/realism together nice) but then you have Amelia model which looks completely different. Sorry didn't mean to come off as a asshole but i do think there can be something nice here. But so far i feel like there needs to be some QoL address and style of models to pick. Really do hope you take some of the complains and criticism and judge whats best. Game could be great but just needs that tinkering with

Reactions: Emilee Teresta

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Also i do appreciate the Yennifer mom Drax model is fine. But problem is inconsistency in different models. Like half have a different style while Drax honestly looks like a younger Noctis from FFXV. I dont mind either style(though prefer the Drax route where its like DoA where they mash anime/realism together nice) but then you have Amelia model which looks completely different. Sorry didn't mean to come off as a asshole but i do think there can be something nice here. But so far i feel like there needs to be some QoL address and style of models to pick. Really do hope you take some of the complains and criticism and judge whats best. Game could be great but just needs that tinkering with
completely agree with this - it was a little jarring to have so many androgynous-looking anime style models, like the main guy, oliver, and the rich son, and then the other moms look very normal (good, but just traditional hot not cartoon). I'd be more cohesive for the art style to be consistent - me personally I prefer the realism look but others certainly feel other way.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I feel like there's still a general majority of degenerate English-vocabulary-knowledge of people who still don't know the general meaning of the word/ term of "NTR". Very briefly --

- Neto-RASE, basically means very similar to prostitution, the person essentially agrees to sell his/ herself for money. There's often an expression of regret for it though such as feeling guilty. But mostly the regret or remorse for this is seemingly absent in most depictions of it that I've seen.

- Neto-RI, basically a slow or quick meaning for "Reluctant but Willing", where essentially the Significant Other is aware that their partner is off fucking or getting fucked by other partners. (THIS is where you'd be more correct to call it "Cuckolding")

- Neto-RARE, is literally the Significant Other (I'll abbreviate this as "SO" from now on), is COMPLETELY UNAWARE that their boyfriend/ girlfriend have been "Stolen" from BEHIND the SO's back, they're unaware at all of the fact that their partner is off banging other lovers. So basically as a tl;dr, it's cheating without EVER being caught.

Anyways as far as I've seen I haven't spotted any of the above in this game so far (keyword "so far"), unless there's more and I'm just dumb because I don't know how far the game goes or if I can still advance the story farther, the only thing I've seen at all that covers the NTR tag as of this moment, has been involving between a side-character Oliver vs Fabe + Emma Love Triangle, which falls more closely under the category of "Netori" because Oliver is aware of what's going on between Fabe & Emma. It doesn't involve the MC yet at this point as his love interest is aimed more at Amelia, in which the love triangle here is between MC, Amelia, and Mia. In fact if anything at this point Cal has a grudge against the MC because Cal has a thing for Amelia, but Cals competition for Amelias affection is more competitive because of the introduction of Mr. Enyo's son, whom also happens to be competition to the MC because unlike Cal, Amelia actually seemingly gets along with him.

That's a lot of words to basically say not f95's definition.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yes, Cuck........ And Super Mega Extreme Cuck.

Game should be called Sloppy Seconds, and thirds.
Those are some pretty strong feelings for nothing more than speculation about the future - i mean we're talking about an intro stage of a game, where nothing happens, no sex with friends, no sex with enemies etc....

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
This game looks promising and also its have japanese DLS game quality. I hope this gem get full release. Also fight system is realy anoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlecKing

UmbraZX

Jun 26, 2019
This game have good potential, i hope the ntr route will be optional in future updates, because the ending hints that you will now have a rival for your love interest. But it is not clear if you are going to lose it or be able to fight for it before it is too late.

JonnyMcCloud

Apr 9, 2021
This game have good potential, i hope the ntr route will be optional in future updates, because the ending hints that you will now have a rival for your love interest. But it is not clear if you are going to lose it or be able to fight for it before it is too late.
From what I understand, the initial versions of the game will follow the story path where you lose to the rival initially and later win her back from him. In later updates will introduce the paths where you can stop the rival from ever winning.

UmbraZX

Jun 26, 2019
From what I understand, the initial versions of the game will follow the story path where you lose to the rival initially and later win her back from him. In later updates will introduce the paths where you can stop the rival from ever winning.
That's even better! Thanks for let me know about that!

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I really wanted to like this game, but those damn bats defeated me mentally. I must have slain 100 of them and still didn't get my 10 bat wings. Maybe in few updates with adjusted mechanics I will return, otherwise game is cool, just the grind part is unfair even to dedicated player.

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes