RPGM Being an Adventurer Is Not Always the Best [Ch.2] [DYNAMO]

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes
Jul 24, 2017
hitmanbhi, Tunak23

This may perhaps be not the topic about the game but since this game is based of the novel I got curious about this chyoa thing. CYOA means Create your own adventure so what does the H mean ? From ´ ´ this guy you called reaper seems to branch out on rewrite a story of someone else ? But there are other names too. Is this even allowed ?

Tested the game and its bollocks im 4 real. If I shall ignore the broken battle system and the boring moba fetch quest, its empty. The story is dark ? I have a bridge to sell you if you gonna believe that. Is purly focused on getting cucked with having your typical MC which is strong but dumb to react. Right from the get go everyone fucks different guys so the tone is set.
Wish people would stop being delusional and see difference between cuck fetish and a revenge story. If your story is doing 100% NTR to this point with only very rarely slightly hinting that parhaps, sometime, somewhere in the future something might happen, I fail to see people being in high spirits that it will accrue. Model feels out of space Im like Yennefer bros ? If next update Tris comes around the corner I expect Gerald to cuck the MC too lol.

I dunno what you guys are talking but I dont see any branches of the story or it happening in this game in the future.
So whats the different paths the other authors wrote ? Feel free to spoil the story for me.

And by the way if im not caping, this story sound just as a reverse manga I was reading ´Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ Netori in Another World ~Sullying My Best Friend's Women With the Strongest Skill~´
With the simple twist the roles of Chad and Cuck are switched. :LUL:
I love NTR so I love the novel. I only played this game because I love the novel and I agree so far the game is not good. Personally I prefer if the author would focus on the novel and finish it before making the game.
If you don't like NTR then I highly suggest you give both the novel and game a pass. If you like NTR then try reading the novel and you might like it.

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
I love NTR so I love the novel. I only played this game because I love the novel and I agree so far the game is not good. Personally I prefer if the author would focus on the novel and finish it before making the game.
If you don't like NTR then I highly suggest you give both the novel and game a pass. If you like NTR then try reading the novel and you might like it.
I disagree. The other branch from other author reaper is very good. He has far more regular updates than og author and it is very less 'ntr' aspects. Good for people who don't like it.

Reactions: Jccurtis
Jul 24, 2017
I disagree. The other branch from other author reaper is very good. He has far more regular updates than og author and it is very less 'ntr' aspects. Good for people who don't like it.
I love both the main route for its hard ntr and I also love reaper's route for its story. Kiara is great gf for Darx and the tournament arc was really exciting. However what Mia did still counts as ntr so some people may still not like even reaper's route.

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
hitmanbhi, Tunak23

This may perhaps be not the topic about the game but since this game is based of the novel I got curious about this chyoa thing. CYOA means Create your own adventure so what does the H mean ? From ´ ´ this guy you called reaper seems to branch out on rewrite a story of someone else ? But there are other names too. Is this even allowed ?

Tested the game and its bollocks im 4 real. If I shall ignore the broken battle system and the boring moba fetch quest, its empty. The story is dark ? I have a bridge to sell you if you gonna believe that. Is purly focused on getting cucked with having your typical MC which is strong but dumb to react. Right from the get go everyone fucks different guys so the tone is set.
Wish people would stop being delusional and see difference between cuck fetish and a revenge story. If your story is doing 100% NTR to this point with only very rarely slightly hinting that parhaps, sometime, somewhere in the future something might happen, I fail to see people being in high spirits that it will accrue. Model feels out of space Im like Yennefer bros ? If next update Tris comes around the corner I expect Gerald to cuck the MC too lol.

I dunno what you guys are talking but I dont see any branches of the story or it happening in this game in the future.
So whats the different paths the other authors wrote ? Feel free to spoil the story for me.

And by the way if im not caping, this story sound just as a reverse manga I was reading ´Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ Netori in Another World ~Sullying My Best Friend's Women With the Strongest Skill~´
With the simple twist the roles of Chad and Cuck are switched. :LUL:
Kase will be the the main 'chad' villain, not gerald.

Also, the game is not implemented properly. Considering no updates from dev on patreon, I think he has abandonded it forever or delayed it to complete his storyline first.

Chyoa is usually an erotic story platform which allows branching which is mostly there in a typical visual novel/game we have here in f95. In that way, any author can branch out a story with his/her own interpretation. For example a simple vanilla story could be heavy smut with ntr elements with another author branching out the story.

As for this game, I would recommend reading the story first as it way ahead than this game. The main author has ntr tones with revenge still far away. As he did not have regular updates until recently, the story is a slow burn fantasy one. MC is yet to start changing although, it is inevitable as the background of MC is far mysterious than anybody else in the story. If you hate NTR, then you should avoid this branch as antagonist is currently OP and has more 'ero-action' than MC. But the author has confirmed that the story will have a satisying end for MC. He may flip and could take light or dark path.

Regarding other branches, all are just attempts to add smut or flavor to story in their own ways. Only one other author reaper13 stands out as he has been the more consistent author than original one. But his version has more vanilla/harem elements than original author's one.

Reactions: Emilee Teresta

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
I love both the main route for its hard ntr and I also love reaper's route for its story. Kiara is great gf for Darx and the tournament arc was really exciting. However what Mia did still counts as ntr so some people may still not like even reaper's route.
To be honest, I didn't read reaper's route lol. I don't mind reading any ntr/non-ntr story, but compared to how dark and spicy og branch is, reaper's one is.. okish. I love revenge stories than any other genre. And there is no revenge if there is no heavy humiliation involved.

Jul 24, 2017
To be honest, I didn't read reaper's route lol. I don't mind reading any ntr/non-ntr story, but compared to how dark and spicy og branch is, reaper's one is.. okish. I love revenge stories than any other genre. And there is no revenge if there is no heavy humiliation involved.
If you love revenge story then you definitely need to read reaper's route. Kase is untouchable in the main branch but in reaper's route he got a major beat down from a character more powerful than him. It felt good reading that.

Reactions: BigDaddy316

msk1488

Nov 25, 2020
If you love revenge story then you definitely need to read reaper's route. Kase is untouchable in the main branch but in reaper's route he got a major beat down from a character more powerful than him. It felt good reading that.
do you have a save before sex kase with mom?

JonnyMcCloud

Apr 9, 2021
Also, the game is not implemented properly. Considering no updates from dev on patreon, I think he has abandonded it forever or delayed it to complete his storyline first.
I don't think he abandoned it or delayed it. I think the problem is one of time to work on it. He's been pretty clear that his free time is very limited which is why his chapters of the web novel are so slow. Since he is learning both DAZ and RPG Maker for the game, I think he's spending more of his game dev time learning than actually producing and he's underestimated how much time is going to go into making the game.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Update now available for D-Rank ($5) subscribers, time to give it a go.

Chapter 2 Changelog.

After a long time, chapter 2 is finally ready. After publishing chapter one, I saw that it was not what I expected, and although it would take more time, I decided to redo chapter 1 and post it together with chapter 2. Many adjustments were made based on opinions I saw about the game, and I hope it will be more enjoyable this time.

-Much of chapter 1 was redone. New renders, quest adjustment, and bug fixes (Old saves will not work)
-More of the main story and side quests. Both the main story as well as the character's quest can now have different outcomes depending on the decisions that are made
-Option to avoid NTR content. Different routes will be based on a system of love and influence, but there is the option to evade NTR entirely if preferred.
-Story mode where combat is avoided
-Added combat and movement speed potions to make gameplay more adjustable
-Scene reply room
EDIT:

Wow, the dev really did rework the entire game. Both the environments and character art look a lot beter now.

1680857371914.png

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BeingAnAdventurerIsNotAlwaysTheBest-CH2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: hermesh

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Is that based on that one story with the asshole hero who had a "brainwash bitches" gift from the goddess? If that's the case, shouldn't it have the mind control tag?

Reactions: hitmanbhi

darx00

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2018
After a long time, chapter 2 is finally ready. After publishing chapter one, I saw that it was not what I expected, and although it would take more time, I decided to redo chapter 1 and post it together with chapter 2. Many adjustments were made based on opinions I saw about the game, and I hope it will be more enjoyable this time.

-Much of chapter 1 was redone. New renders, quest adjustment, and bug fixes (Old saves will not work)
-More of the main story and side quests. Both the main story as well as the character's quest can now have different outcomes depending on the decisions that are made
-Option to avoid NTR content. Different routes will be based on a system of love and influence, but there is the option to evade NTR entirely if preferred.
-Story mode where combat is avoided
-Added combat and movement speed potions to make gameplay more adjustable
-Scene reply room

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes