4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Calyps069

Mar 8, 2021
Hello. Please could you tell me the dialogue of the scene just before the crash?
Also, I have tested and have found that all of those screens work for me on a new game.
Please could you tell me the dialogue of the scene just before the crash?
it happen just about every time I try to open the window, as soon as I click on the button

Jan 18, 2021
The game is very promising but that UI needs a lot of work makes the game super limiting. Also would almost prefer stills instead of those janky animations. Can't wait for some Nikki scenes either way

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
Hello, i have three potential fixes.

1. Try running it in compatibility mode
2. Start new game
3. Take the following files and paste them into "game" folder

if none of these three options work, i have no idea what the issue could be. :cry:
View attachment 1461245
4. Are you using mod?

The variable "Combat_Level" is defined in the files; "Script" and/or "AI_Variables".
For whatever reason, the variable is not defined in the files in your "game" folder. I have no idea why this is.

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
The game is very promising but that UI needs a lot of work makes the game super limiting. Also would almost prefer stills instead of those janky animations. Can't wait for some Nikki scenes either way
Hi, a lot of people like the animations so I can't remove them. :geek:
I will try to improve UI. :D

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Being Super [v0.15 Public] [Sandman Games and Art]

This Compression is Unofficial and may break your game.
I dont know if its the compressed version breaking it or just a game bug or maybe the walkthrough mod but I cant click on the skill tree or encyclopedia w/o getting an error screen. Ignore doesnt work but rollback does

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
I dont know if its the compressed version breaking it or just a game bug or maybe the walkthrough mod but I cant click on the skill tree or encyclopedia w/o getting an error screen. Ignore doesnt work but rollback does
Yes. walkthrough mod. another dude had the same problem. It is the walk through mod.
My walkthrough is here :

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Yes. walkthrough mod. another dude had the same problem. It is the walk through mod.
My walkthrough is here :
thanks yeah I was worried about the version difference but it seemed to work, then it very much didnt

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
WALKTHROUGH MOD BREAKS GAME
COMBAT_LEVEL IS DEFINED!!!!!

OFFICIAL WALKTHROUGH MADE BY ME IS HERE:

Reactions: AmerHST and frozted

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
COMBAT_LEVEL IS DEFINED!!!!!

OFFICIAL WALKTHROUGH MADE BY ME IS HERE:
So if I understand you correctly here, we shouldn't use the WT Mod (at least until it's updated)?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mr Sandman

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
So if I understand you correctly here, we shouldn't use the WT Mod (at least until it's updated)?
Yes. The walkthrough mod is not mine. Someone else made it. :geek: :geek:
i have made my own walkthrough .doc here:

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes