4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Keyz19

Oct 2, 2018
since no one else has reported it (as far as i've seen), i'm gonna guess just for you?

maybe upload an error message or log and i'm sure someone can help you
How to fix it, after i name MC monitor Go blank and game Stoping

Keyz19

Oct 2, 2018
since no one else has reported it (as far as i've seen), i'm gonna guess just for you?

maybe upload an error message or log and i'm sure someone can help you
Or can you give me some Save File for it, save File Just Passed the newscaster, i've download two Version and still got same problem, 1 is V0.14 and laster update

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
Or can you give me some Save File for it, save File Just Passed the newscaster, i've download two Version and still got same problem, 1 is V0.14 and laster update
Try running the game on compatibility mode.

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
the game is really great
the story is really interesting and the characters are looking good.
Cant wait for more story
All the best and good luck to the Dev

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr Sandman

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Looks very promising to start, though it's a bit rough around the edges yet. There's a few bugs, and a few things that could be improved a bit, like the turn-based combat, would be better to have characters who are KOed or who have already had their turn either greyed out or removed from the menus.
The Hero/Villian alignment is a bit simplistic, with some of the 'Villain' ones just being an asshole for no reason. If we want to be a villain with subtlety that's not really supported right now. Related to that, one thing I really would like to know is if some character's morality will be variable, like a Hero making Ana a better person or a Villain corrupting Nikki.
Also the 'Intellect' is kind of weird, so far it's like one sensible use with picking the right oil for Nikki, and all the other intellect choices are just coming out with bizarre facts at awkward times. I hope that it will be more useful in the future, like him being able to figure out that Rain is obviously the big red wolf or other things that area actually useful. Genius characters like Tony Stark or Lex Luthor actually use their brains for more than random trivia. Another thing that's weird is in the flashback, Taylor is wearing heels? Not boots? What kind of farmgirl is she?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
Another thing that's weird is in the flashback, Taylor is wearing heels? Not boots? What kind of farmgirl is she?
- Since Taylor's feet are only shown for like 10 renders (i think), I will probably add boots to her in the future.

would be better to have characters who are KOed or who have already had their turn either greyed out or removed from the menus.
- I will see what I can do.

The Hero/Villian alignment is a bit simplistic, with some of the 'Villain' ones just being an asshole for no reason. If we want to be a villain with subtlety that's not really supported right now.
- This will happen in the future. Chapter 1s main aim is to introduce the world and characters. There are not really many situations where i can add this right now. :geek: DM if you have an idea if you believe there is a situation i can add.

Related to that, one thing I really would like to know is if some character's morality will be variable, like a Hero making Ana a better person or a Villain corrupting Nikki.
- yes, each female character will have good and bad path via their personal quests which will be unlocked incrementally after every 50 attraction points. Male characters and non human characters will not however.

Also the 'Intellect' is kind of weird, so far it's like one sensible use with picking the right oil for Nikki, and all the other intellect choices are just coming out with bizarre facts at awkward times.
- Yes, there will be more instances like the oil.:geek::cool:

- I will fix these bugs in v0.15c very soon.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
- This will happen in the future. Chapter 1s main aim is to introduce the world and characters. There are not really many situations where i can add this right now. :geek: DM if you have an idea if you believe there is a situation i can add.
The most obvious thing to do is to look at some of the 'good' choices and add duplicate choices which show a selfish inner motive, like when Veronica is yelling at Susan he could think that helping might score some points with her, or him refraining from beating the jocks because of wanting to avoid attention rather than any moral objection. Of course, this depends on exactly what the Hero/Villain alignment scale is used for; If it's just how people view him and his reputation, then his inner motives don't matter and if he's a villain pretending to be a hero then a high Hero alignment is appropriate, though then things like peeking on Nikki in the shower or keeping some/all of Nina's bonus that nobody knows about shouldn't count towards it. If it's whether he's a hero or not in his heart, then that's different and his motives are more important that what he actually does.
- yes, each female character will have good and bad path via their personal quests which will be unlocked incrementally after every 50 attraction points. Male characters and non human characters will not however.
That sounds nice, though how that meshes with the gameplay is perhaps questionable; if Ana as an example is repulsed by a nice guy hero then getting her to 50 attraction might be a challenge. This is where the 'what does the alignment actually mean?' comes in, if his alignment level would determine which path the girls go on or if it's something we choose.

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes