4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Savings loans fucker get too close to my Ruby, I'm gonna laser beam his ass. It sucks that in order to get the blow job scene from Ana I have to be the "bad guy" and go against Nikki's wishes which was no not start a fight. To the Dev there should be an reward for being to good hero also, otherwise it's gonna feel kind of pointless.

Should've been good hero MC gets BJ or HJ from Nikki that way both routes get some sort of sexual content. But the game is to my liking and hope it gets the well deserved attention.
Playing on gym path. Thanks for the info about financial job Path

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I wonder what will be the consequences of others (who don't know about mc's powers) witnessing mc's super powers ?? Maybe the intelligent Main villain of the game Will kidnap him for experiments!!

So Playing all fighting minigames with mc's muscle power only. It is fun. At hospital, my mc asked ruby for tips (No fight she says!!). Then Went for fight just to piss her off (Just a small punishment for keeping secrets away from mc!!).

Anyway i have i hopes for this game now. Already better than currently available "2 superhero" games. Good luck developer

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
If you use that code then it will give you the experience but then when you spend it and try to use the cod again all of your skills will be reset.
Use 99999 instead of 9999 I used it and got everything upgraded and still had some exp left

Brauggi

Sep 9, 2017
If you're struggling for xp, just open UpgradePerks_AreYouSure.rpy in the "game" folder in a simple text editor.

Find the code block starting with "screen Not_Enough_EXP:", look for the line under it that starts with "action [" (line 323 in V0.15a) and replace it with:
Python:
action [ Hide("Not_Enough_EXP"), SetVariable("MC_EXP", MC_EXP + 500)]
Do the same for the code block starting with "screen Not_Enough_EXP_SUPERPOWERS:", replacing the action line (line 344 in v0.15a) with:
Python:
action [ Hide("Not_Enough_EXP_SUPERPOWERS"), SetVariable("MC_EXP", MC_EXP + 1000)]
Make sure the indentation is correct, save and close the file, then start up the game.

This way, each time the game tells you that you don't have enough xp to buy a perk or superpower, it'll give you the xp you need.

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
In this "image" folder there are still many images in .png format instead of the much smaller file sized .jpg format
you've been already using in most of the subfolders. The overall file size of your great work could be reduced drastically by
batch-converting all these .png's into .jpgs (and maybe additionally the videos from .mpg to .webm or such ?!) :geek:
Just an idea... due to the actual file size being quite huge already ;)
I will test this out, thanks! :geek: :geek:

Reactions: Gorse and jetama

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
I need a way to grind for experience without doing the quests so that I can do the best possible on all of the quests. That's my big constructive criticism for this. It's good that you can complete them without needing to do a bunch of grinding but you should be able to grind for this stuff if you want to go through the effort.
I agree, this is on the way.

Reactions: jetama

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
If the developer wants us to have access to some of "opposite-aligned" powers, maybe one way to do that would be to have it tied to the number of heroic or villainous actions rather than the sum morality score. Sort of like Mass Effect having separate Paragon and Renegade scores. This would let you play a more consistent character that, for example, is mostly good but not afraid to get his hands dirty, rather than being one morality for a while just to unlock a power and then going fully the other way. Or maybe just make powers more expensive for opposite-aligned characters to unlock. Just something to think about.
I was torn between this system and the current one. I will consider this again because i do like it. :geek::D

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
I love to see that I was evil all this time eating meat, like I understand the relationship points, but I do believe a neutral option is needed, I am pretty sure eating cow is not opposed to having a cat.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is the black MC even supported by the plot? He is a super dark skin black dude who has a white mom and white sister. MC's dad must be black and the sister's dad should presumably be some white dude (yes, you can get light skin mixed girls, but they certainly wouldn't look like this sis). Is the fact that he is black ever even addressed in the story? Just started, but trying to decide if choosing the black MC will work.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is the black MC even supported by the plot? He is a super dark skin black dude who has a white mom and white sister. MC's dad must be black and the sister's dad should presumably be some white dude (yes, you can get light skin mixed girls, but they certainly wouldn't look like this sis). Is the fact that he is black ever even addressed in the story? Just started, but trying to decide if choosing the black MC will work.
having black mc here is as terrible idea as it could be:BootyTime:
it would have much more sense if his family is black too, yet as that would be much more work for the dev, he kinda left it half-baked. there isnt enough games with black mc, that is a fact, yet similar project dont make things better at all imo.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I played v15a without the mod, still pretty buggy, but got through it. played saving and loan route.
Are more tags planned?
Thanks
Sandman Games

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes