4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I redo everything but now I did it a third time and it worked. I have no more Quests to do and when I want to train Ana again it gives me one error which leads me immediatly in the Locker room scene. I cant do anything else atm. What is the very last Quest in this Update?
Yes I'm also trying to find how to get to her home

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I was demonstrating how to use the reserved label after_load not how to fix that specific problem, mister smartyman. Using default only works if the only issue between versions is uninitialized variables, using after_load is much more flexible and can account for evolving changes between updates using a variable like version for update flow control. Also, nobody on F95 cares so gb2stackexchange.
I get you're upset about being called out for posting terrible code, could you try and be a bit less aggressive though?

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I gotta say despite the bugs and all this is becoming one of my favorite superhero games. I didn't know that now we're able to choose a second job which, means that I can be next to both Ruby and Nikki, total game changer for me. I usually hate games that force me to make multiple scenes in order to see all of the available content and this game started out like that, so thanks for eliminating the hassle of me having to constantly save.

I'm caught up on all my content and I like the direction everything is going, it's a fun game so far. But a couple of things:

*If I lead Chris to his demise, which is obvious in favor of Maximillion Pegasus, does that lead me to finally getting close to Victoria?
*I thought the temporary futa content with Nina was going to end with her sodomizing Brutus, though he would've deserved it.
*Nikki>Ruby by a tiny hair.
*If the MC's dad was murdered, was it warranted?
*What's behind the possession of Ruby?

Questions, questions.

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
In a friend in need, i have a bug when try to hack the pc, i apear in the hospital talking with the red hair hillbilly.
in figth scenes the mc never attack

Reactions: Ripley1982

cheesykrust

Aug 20, 2019
Lots of potential in this game, I can for sure see this being a favorite once it is completed. Here's hoping to another update soon :)

brothermora

Dec 18, 2021
Also did you notice that in the news story about purple meteors, the host apologizes for the artist's depiction of the meteors not being purple ... but they actually are purple.
I guess the writer and the guy doing the renders have some communication problems :unsure:
yep.

Honestly, I'm pretty torn on this one. Imo the writing is pretty sub-par and the MC is extremely whiny and bratty for a character who is supposed to be 21. But the setting seems to be interesting and the art is really good.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

velvetpimp

Nov 16, 2019
In a friend in need, i have a bug when try to hack the pc, i apear in the hospital talking with the red hair hillbilly.
in figth scenes the mc never attack
Same here - tried with and without the walkthrough mod... same result. Hopefully, I'm just missing something obvious (????)

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
yep.

Honestly, I'm pretty torn on this one. Imo the writing is pretty sub-par and the MC is extremely whiny and bratty for a character who is supposed to be 21. But the setting seems to be interesting and the art is really good.
Yeah I'm on the same page pretty much. The writing for the speech checks (joke/intellect/flirt) is often really terrible. A lot of it is supposed to be "so bad it's funny" but it just makes me cringe sometimes. The characters are pretty well written though.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Well, Stuck I am.

I am playing the dark version and I go to the gym for my second job. I go into Hans' office and am given the test. I pass the test and am shown the bonus XP. The image that's supposed to be shown is GymIntro179 (line 4752 0_17_script.rpy) then jump second_job_GYM_09 (line 4755). Instead, once I see the XP point message I am shown GymIntro151 (which is the image that's shown if I fail the test) immediately followed by BackToTtheDoc_78 (which is from the quest follow up with the doc where the redneck at the hospital gives the MC money to take a test). Once that scene completes, I am back at home and the gym quest is not completed. This is currently a closed loop and I don't have a clue as to where the script is being misdirected.

--addendum
heh...this is a hoot. Every minigame transfers to another one. The massage minigame suddenly jumps to a blonde girl minigame. Then, after a couple of questions, that one jumps to the MC sitting at a computer with two dudes behind him minigame. At that point I shut it down.

This was a fresh install with new saves. No problems until I started playing the minigames.

--addendum x 2.
I see version d has been uploaded. Will try that one. Never mind. The dark version was already "d".

Last edited:

velvetpimp

Nov 16, 2019
Same here - tried with and without the walkthrough mod... same result. Hopefully, I'm just missing something obvious (????)
Never mind - - a fresh install and new game fixed the issue. I have to assume that the problem I encountered was caused by me using the cheat option in some especially stupid fashion.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Never mind - - a fresh install and new game fixed the issue. I have to assume that the problem I encountered was caused by me using the cheat option in some especially stupid fashion.
I have the same bug i did not use the mod and i did a restart with this update.

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
A like the game but,
Started the game with v .17c. I had errors when going clicking on the superpowers tabs, but the game was still enjoyable.
Now 17d, everything is broken, can't do anything without getting an error ... A shame.

Do I really need to start over ?

EDIT: As a test I started a new game (no mod) ... as soon as I reached the end of the intro I got an error. Tried to open the superpowers menu, an error. Go from bedroom to an other room, again an error (same for quest menu and characters page) ... Please fix the game.

Last edited:

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Thank you for this very satisfying update(y) enjoyed playing it thoroughly. Liked those improvements on different quests especially merging both paths, really liked the cheat button option also, used it to unlock replicate super power for the first time. Heat Vision power was much smarter & better than DC Super Man's "Laser Beam" version of Heat vision, made it look practical too.

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
Since there is no actual sex content yet, it might be too fast to put it on a site for adult games.
Also... ehm, since there is no sex content, the incest tag is wrong. Incest requires sexual relations of some sort.
The tags are always, in every case, and every game, for PLANNED content. Not necessarily in that update, could come in a future release. At least that is what a developer who has been making games for 20 years told me.

Reactions: Bossjohn
4.40 star(s) 50 Votes