4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

brothermora

Dec 18, 2021
I literally only just started (in the flashback sequence) but it's pretty funny how a) the MC character stands taller than everyone he interacts with, and b) he's supermodel good looking, and yet everyone still calls him ugly, twerp, skinny, etc - it's such a disconnect from the artwork of the MC lol

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I literally only just started (in the flashback sequence) but it's pretty funny how a) the MC character stands taller than everyone he interacts with, and b) he's supermodel good looking, and yet everyone still calls him ugly, twerp, skinny, etc - it's such a disconnect from the artwork of the MC lol
Skinny was correct at that time. Later it will change

Khushana

Aug 11, 2017
Being Super [v0.17c.light ] [Sandman Games and Art]

COMPRESSED

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

ANONFILES: / /
MIXDROP: / /

- Compatibility test successfully performed on Android 11.
- The Android port/version is not official.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
a problem with a friend in need quest. it link back to doctor quest in middle.

Reactions: madarapotato

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
I am stuck in the Game. it says incompleted quests oil massage with nikki and friends taylor. I did both of them but they keep resetting. When I get back to home it gives me an error and I have to ignore them until I can continue what happend?

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
It's a forum, dude. You're probably the one who needs a new hobby if you have enough time to criticize people for using this website as intended.
AGREE... and why people got to be sooo nasty all the time?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I am stuck in the Game. it says incompleted quests oil massage with nikki and friends taylor. I did both of them but they keep resetting. When I get back to home it gives me an error and I have to ignore them until I can continue what happend?
Fresh gameplay

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Old saves will not work

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
I redo everything but now I did it a third time and it worked. I have no more Quests to do and when I want to train Ana again it gives me one error which leads me immediatly in the Locker room scene. I cant do anything else atm. What is the very last Quest in this Update?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I redo everything but now I did it a third time and it worked. I have no more Quests to do and when I want to train Ana again it gives me one error which leads me immediatly in the Locker room scene. I cant do anything else atm. What is the very last Quest in this Update?
I think it is the one in which mc, Chris & brick went to ceascorp lab for some purposes.

Everything working for me now. Earlier before this update I faced some issues too

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Also did you notice that in the news story about purple meteors, the host apologizes for the artist's depiction of the meteors not being purple ... but they actually are purple.
I guess the writer and the guy doing the renders have some communication problems :unsure:

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
That... seeing that freaks me out. It looks completely broken to me, and yet frighteningly it would work. But default statements don't belong inside blocks, they always run regardless of putting them in a condition or a label. I'm pretty sure that is exactly equivalent to:
I was demonstrating how to use the reserved label after_load not how to fix that specific problem, mister smartyman. Using default only works if the only issue between versions is uninitialized variables, using after_load is much more flexible and can account for evolving changes between updates using a variable like version for update flow control. Also, nobody on F95 cares so gb2stackexchange.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets
4.40 star(s) 50 Votes