4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

asdfqwertys

Apr 29, 2021
If anyone sees this, the redneck marked something on the map? Is it the gym, when i go there nothing happens, and there is no quest, what kind of bug did i hit :D

SimonSimeon

Aug 8, 2017
Being a Super [0.17d] Compressed

Win/Linux (2.29 GB / 1.15 GB) Dark:WorkUpload, , e,PixelDrain
Light: WorkUpload, , ,PixelDrain

Compressed With UAGC 1.8.8:
Image Quality: 60%.
There are a bunch of 0 sized images in 4 or 5 directories in the light version file: to play without exceptions I did replace them with the dark version images.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I wonder:
Ceascorp Ower Maxmillan knows about mc. Then why should he asked him to leave Chris in his lab instead of trying to capture mc ?? Is he just want to punish Chris for the robbery ?

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
#Update: Got it after read the spoiler.
[Need Bonus_Xp_Persuasion Level-5]

I'm getting a bug in a quest, that is "Friend in need", after hack and give all three correct answer (towel, cold, comb). The game is automatically going to another quest end, that " See the doc", where I talk with Ike & Susan, Ike gave MC 50bucks for some help.

I tried it a lot but the bug keeps coming.

Good thing is:: I'm getting money and Xp.
Bad thing is:: I cant continue.

Note: I recently started this game, so yeah, I completely started a new game.
Android port: V0.17c

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Not me playing the game all over again because I was rude to the emo dude on the shop, also really like the game so far although it was a little grindy to get everything maxed out it was obviously not something I was supposed to do and you can enjoy the game just fine while taking your time, so I appreciate the option to grind the hell out of the points to get the skills, I did get a lot of errors during fight scenes and some times my character didn't attack at all and only my allies did, no idea why, sorry I can't help, but this one is really fun so far and I can't wait for more updates.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Do anyone know is mc's mother possessed or mind controlled by the pink light from the father's gift in the game????

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
not fun anymore.
really sad but i will pause playing this game for a very long time.
hoping for the best.
peace !

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes