4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Kind of would be a shame if this game gets reverted to a standard VN, but can understand the reasoning behind it. The abilities, side quests, stats and progression system feel like core aspects of the game. Maybe simplify or streamline them if possible.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Kind of would be a shame if this game gets reverted to a standard VN, but can understand the reasoning behind it. The abilities, side quests, stats and progression system feel like core aspects of the game. Maybe simplify or streamline them if possible.
Gonna need another fresh gameplay ?? I hope not

SimonSimeon

Aug 8, 2017
in 0.17d.light there's a bunch of missing images
You probably played the compressed version, I believe it's the one with missing files...
I solved the problem using the same images from the dark version.
It worked even though results were funny ;-)

qman

Jul 4, 2017
Everytime I get the job at the gym, when I'm done with the interview it says quest completed then takes me straight to the scene in the hospital where that guy pays me money for his test , completes that quest , then sends me home & my gym quest is still marked as incomplete, I've tried atleast 4 times ... Does anybody know a work around or a way to progress?

Edit: Is a really nice game btw, please don't change to vn

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
From patreon;

" Hard at work.
Big changes are coming in 0.18. Superpower system will be overhauled as well as the sandbox design. The player will still have agency, it will not be a linear VN. Still working hard in both of my jobs.

Thanks for support. "

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
Everytime i go to gym to get the part time job, I get interviewed by Hans, at the end of the interview, it jumps to a chat with the Rdnecks in the hospital and doesnt allow to finish the interview? Anyone else with this problem
?

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
Everytime I get the job at the gym, when I'm done with the interview it says quest completed then takes me straight to the scene in the hospital where that guy pays me money for his test , completes that quest , then sends me home & my gym quest is still marked as incomplete, I've tried atleast 4 times ... Does anybody know a work around or a way to progress?

Edit: Is a really nice game btw, please don't change to vn

I am having the same problem!

Renhai

Sep 20, 2020
not like i hate everything but game has a great potential started of kinda fine (even tho janky a bit.) then idk what developer does currently tbh
i just recently stumped upon this again and to say its dead i guess ? not much update around a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: Multi27

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
From Patreon;

" Heatwave in England :*)
My GPU temps are reaching crazy temps. Just letting you lovely people know!

I have a fan blowing into the side of my PC rn XD.

Next update is in August. "

Reactions: Tuperr0
4.40 star(s) 50 Votes