4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
This website should put a rule when you put a futa/trans tag game should have real trans character.
even if it is just a side character with 2 scenes still does not count in trans tag. this is so messed up.
i often download game seeing trans tag and found few scene with futa sometime not at all.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
So first time I'm trying this game. Having a weird bug where after I talk to Victoria in the shop, I get a black screen and no progress forward. anyone else having this issue.

Reactions: vukota77

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
This website should put a rule when you put a futa/trans tag game should have real trans character.
even if it is just a side character with 2 scenes still does not count in trans tag. this is so messed up.
i often download game seeing trans tag and found few scene with futa sometime not at all.
Then people that want to completely avoid AVN's with chick dicks will bitch when they see those 2 scenes. Same could be said for incest when step- and no real blood relation or even when the MC has nothing to do with the step-relationship between other characters will still be tagged for it (I lost count of how many hours I wasted expecting MC to knock up his real mom, aunt and sister when it never happened, all because of that stupid sometimes-ambiguous tag).

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Is this a rework? Or am I thinking of a different Being Super? I think I last played on v 0.15 and it had an invisible girl, girl that walked through walls, leader had super strength, and MC ended up with night vision eventually. Characters look totally different than on page 1. The sandbox was mostly just different rooms in the lair. Is it still a sandbox?

Edit Ugh nvm, I need a nap, was thinking of Super Heroes Suck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: filochard

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Is this a rework? Or am I thinking of a different Being Super? I think I last played on v 0.15 and it had an invisible girl, girl that walked through walls, leader had super strength, and MC ended up with night vision eventually. Characters look totally different than on page 1. The sandbox was mostly just different rooms in the lair. Is it still a sandbox?
Wrong thread. That one is "superheroes suck"

Reactions: filochard
4.40 star(s) 50 Votes