4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
BeingSuper-0.18test
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Razoryo

Mar 17, 2019
Well as Always with this game and the save problem, i'm just looking the renders in the Folder which didn't exist in the previous version.
The New Folder in Game > Image > VN, 450 new Render.
I Scroll I Scroll > Nope, nothing, nope > OH a Bowjob !! > Nope nothing else Nope,Nope .. XD
See you next Update for the same.

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
After accepting any of the next dialogue it's triggering event to 1st flashback when step-mom is driving with us but with black screen. By clicking somewhere in center of screen there is interaction with photo on phone and in this moment it triggers it. Basically a loophole. Some fix?

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
After accepting any of the next dialogue it's triggering event to 1st flashback when step-mom is driving with us but with black screen. By clicking somewhere in center of screen there is interaction with photo on phone and in this moment it triggers it. Basically a loophole. Some fix?
Better to wait for non test version of this update

Reactions: Dripping

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
BeingSuper-0.18test
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !
Your site require log in, really ?

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Same here bud

Reactions: Pinsel

Jackpots

Oct 3, 2017
same here :(

Reactions: Pinsel

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
This website should put a rule when you put a futa/trans tag game should have real trans character.
even if it is just a side character with 2 scenes still does not count in trans tag. this is so messed up.
i often download game seeing trans tag and found few scene with futa sometime not at all.
I agree with you man. And also a tag for consequential NTR and just normal NTR for cucks, I always hate to ask what kind, as people who like the latter are really defensive and always through a hissy fit.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
This website should put a rule when you put a futa/trans tag game should have real trans character.
even if it is just a side character with 2 scenes still does not count in trans tag. this is so messed up.
i often download game seeing trans tag and found few scene with futa sometime not at all.
Strongly disagree. If there's futa/trans/traps/NTR anywhere within the game, even if it's on an obscure path, it should be mentioned. People who do not want to see certain should be informed whether they might encounter it, but most of them (there's always going to be complainers) will be okay if it's optional, and ideally marked as such.
I'm all in favor of creating some colourcoding for tags that might be provocative to some people, like this one.
Like, white = tag is an important theme within the game, blue = tag is a minor theme within the game, then use the shades between those two to crudely finetune how important it is. Maybe throw in grey or yellow to mark a tag if it's entirely optional.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Does it bother anyone else that debris from Mars disobeys the laws of physics? It'd take several months for objects from that distance to reach Earth, not less than one day!

Reactions: Ullubu and Chronos7

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
I got to buying the party stuff
then suddenly the game LOOPS BACK TO THE FIRST SCENE IN THE CAR
HOW
WHY

anyway this is broken lol

Reactions: Drafox and Ullubu
4.40 star(s) 50 Votes