4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

YSP=

Feb 13, 2020
If where I was is anywhere close to end of content, this game is tiny and laughable
It doesn't feel like end of content, it more feels like bad code pathing where it jumping to wrong line of code. Usually when you reach the end of what was coded you get dumped to the menu or get stuck where you can't advanced yet not get thrown that far back.

Shaktar777

Oct 14, 2018
I got to buying the party stuff
then suddenly the game LOOPS BACK TO THE FIRST SCENE IN THE CAR
HOW
WHY

anyway this is broken lol
Yaa my game did the same. In short ,game is broken as shit. Looked ok up till then other than story being a bit slow and all most nil sexy content. Hopefully dev figures this stuff out before the release of the non light version.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Nice afro character. Rare stuff on this site.

bvnfg

May 31, 2018
View attachment 1246691

Overview:
Your name is [Enter name] and you are 21 years old. You live with your roommate's mom (relation can be changed in-game!) and your roommate (relation can be changed in-game!). Your father died before you were born, you don't know how but... We'll get to that later... Much later. On the day you were born, a meteor shower struck the unassuming city of Quiettown almost killing you. Because of this, you were prescribed to take pills that tasted like hell itself would spit them back out. This story begins as your mom drives you to your final check-up at the hospital. It was the day that changed your life forever.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-08-31
Release Date: 2022-08-31
Developer: Sandman Games and Art - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18 Test
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

*Start new game please. (Saves made before V0.15a will not work)

DOWNLOAD
Light Skin

Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac (v0.17d): - MEGA - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED

Dark Skin (v0.17d)
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -

Extra: Walkthrough Mod

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1246684 View attachment 1246686 View attachment 1246689 View attachment 1246690 View attachment 1246692 View attachment 1246693 View attachment 1246694 View attachment 1246696 View attachment 1246695
After in hospital side receptionist.
Okay.
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/AllPhoneConversations.rpy", line 20, in script call
call test999 from _call_test999
File "game/AllPhoneConversations.rpy", line 35, in script call
call test9999 from _call_test9999
File "game/Inconsolablecharscript.rpy", line 1443, in script
jump Hospital_Ward_Z
ScriptError: could not find label 'Hospital_Ward_Z'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/AllPhoneConversations.rpy", line 20, in script call
call test999 from _call_test999
File "game/AllPhoneConversations.rpy", line 35, in script call
call test9999 from _call_test9999
File "game/Inconsolablecharscript.rpy", line 1443, in script
jump Hospital_Ward_Z
File "/home/z/Загрузки/Being_Super-0.18.Light.TEST-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "/home/z/Загрузки/Being_Super-0.18.Light.TEST-pc/renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Hospital_Ward_Z'.

Linux-5.18.10-76051810-generic-x86_64-with-debian-bookworm-sid
Ren'Py 7.4.9.2142
Being Super 0.18.Light.TEST
Fri Sep 2 14:37:54 2022
```

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
There is sex content as far as i can see in files, but there's bug after Victoria purchase that loops back to car scene. Hotfix needed

ShamedAgain

Nov 26, 2019
GUI problems. "Toggle XXX's character profile." text constantly remains, causing info msgs (like money) to be obscured

HowlingCurve

Oct 29, 2018
Game gets stuck in a loop when trying to buy the party items, as soon as you pay for them the game loops back to the car ride home at the very beginning. Unfortunately these type of game breaking bugs have been popping up with EVERY version of this game, after this latest bug I will no longer be following this game.

Reactions: JesterLoki

priv.ryan

May 15, 2020
Game gets stuck in a loop when trying to buy the party items, as soon as you pay for them the game loops back to the car ride home at the very beginning. Unfortunately these type of game breaking bugs have been popping up with EVERY version of this game, after this latest bug I will no longer be following this game.
This is a TEST build (so obviously subject to game breaking bugs) , it's just to showcase how the quests will be after the change from sandbox.

1662225003322.png

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes