4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

FALCO755

Mar 6, 2019
Is it normal that after the scene with Victoria at the convenience store the game returns to the intro?

Joker-X-series

Mar 25, 2019
Anyone reading before downloading the game for the first time the latest version "light skin" one on the first page, instead download 0.17d the version since the latest version is bugged I figured you can access more content on 0.17. To do that type 0.17 in the search to find the link
thank for the suggestion but searching 0.17 does not work you can go to the patron and find a active like there otherwise here is 017d light PC

and 0.17d dark PC

Couliber

May 22, 2018
This website should put a rule when you put a futa/trans tag game should have real trans character.
even if it is just a side character with 2 scenes still does not count in trans tag. this is so messed up.
i often download game seeing trans tag and found few scene with futa sometime not at all.
Thanks for the heads up. That's the reason I search the whole thread for some keywords to see if it's worth it.

Reactions: despot444

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
From patreon;

What's next (Sep Build)*hopefully
I have added this screen end 1.jpg to the end of the test build in version 0.018b.LIGHT.TEST.

If things go to plan, you can expect the content in this image. A lot to do.

Thanks for support

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pervertedsennin

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
Code:
 I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While running game code:   File "game/AllPhoneConversations.rpy", line 20, in script call   File "game/AllPhoneConversations.rpy", line 35, in script call   File "game/Inconsolablecharscript.rpy", line 1443, in script ScriptError: could not find label 'Hospital_Ward_Z'. -- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ Full traceback:   File "game/AllPhoneConversations.rpy", line 20, in script call   File "game/AllPhoneConversations.rpy", line 35, in script call   File "game/Inconsolablecharscript.rpy", line 1443, in script   File "renpy/ast.py", line 1752, in execute   File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup ScriptError: could not find label 'Hospital_Ward_Z'.
Getting this error. Can you please tell me what the fuck. Tried to find it in the code, but can't make sense of it. The line line 1443 simply says jump Hospital_Ward_Z. Can't find what it's supposed to be.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/AllPhoneConversations.rpy", line 20, in script call
  File "game/AllPhoneConversations.rpy", line 35, in script call
  File "game/Inconsolablecharscript.rpy", line 1443, in script
ScriptError: could not find label 'Hospital_Ward_Z'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1752, in execute
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Code:
 I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While running game code:   File "game/AllPhoneConversations.rpy", line 20, in script call   File "game/AllPhoneConversations.rpy", line 35, in script call   File "game/Inconsolablecharscript.rpy", line 1443, in script ScriptError: could not find label 'Hospital_Ward_Z'. -- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ Full traceback:   File "game/AllPhoneConversations.rpy", line 20, in script call   File "game/AllPhoneConversations.rpy", line 35, in script call   File "game/Inconsolablecharscript.rpy", line 1443, in script   File "renpy/ast.py", line 1752, in execute   File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup ScriptError: could not find label 'Hospital_Ward_Z'.
Getting this error. Can you please tell me what the fuck. Tried to find it in the code, but can't make sense of it. The line line 1443 simply says jump Hospital_Ward_Z. Can't find what it's supposed to be.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1752, in execute
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
Wait for non testing update

Feb 15, 2018
Why have the latest version for download be an unplayable mess? shouldn't whoever links to downloads just leave an earlier version up if it has *more* content? There's zero upside to having the "testing update" available

priv.ryan

May 15, 2020
Why have the latest version for download be an unplayable mess? shouldn't whoever links to downloads just leave an earlier version up if it has *more* content? There's zero upside to having the "testing update" available

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
The mom and sis should be Ebony as well.
Yes, this could go on forever naming every conceivable race, so get over it. It should be too difficult for dev to do this, unless he makes the game 400gb. Yes that's hyperbole. But you get the point.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
The mom and sis should be Ebony as well.
I believe for the Devs sake it could be explained that the MC's skin tone is based on his alien fathers skin tone that he used as his cover, the detail being carried over in the DNA, his male DNA overpowering the mothers DNA in relation to his skin tone, but not in relation to a female offspring like the sister.

I'm not the DEV but that explains it...

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes