4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Being Super [v0.18.1b] [ ] Compressed

PC/MAC Light (2,42GB/598MB)
PC/MAC Dark (2,40GB/604MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
"" *START NEW GAME PLEASE! (This game is still very early in development)
Framework for the VN is complete, so saves made on this version will be compatible for future updates.

dark skin version BEFORE 06/10/2022.

I FORGOT TO REMOVE THE MAIN MENU IMAGE.

There will probably be two updates in October since I could not add everything I wanted to in this one. All of the backend stuff is done however.

Thanks for support.

try cheating on Ike's exam, new things happen. ""

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

UnFuckable

Dec 10, 2021
As far as i remember i have seen all these scenes before. So it means there's no new stuff in this update or did i do something wrong? And what about the previous scenes like the office uniform and stuff? Are they removed or something?

UnFuckable

Dec 10, 2021
Alright and what about the scenes which we had in previous updates? Like we had a choice between office and work as a gym trainer.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I have started a new game but it didn't have any "actionable" scenes, did I miss something or this update doesn't include any new
I don't think so. As far as I can tell there's a few variable lines that have been added, but no new content or scenes. All it seems to do is change the powers screen and fix the glitch where it blackscreened after talking to victoria.

.17 still has more content. It's unfortunate.

Reactions: pervertedsennin
Dec 5, 2017
I don't think so. As far as I can tell there's a few variable lines that have been added, but no new content or scenes. All it seems to do is change the powers screen and fix the glitch where it blackscreened after talking to victoria.

.17 still has more content. It's unfortunate.
Thank you for the clarification, because I was quite hyped up for the new content but it seems like there isn't any much of it

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes