4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Im getting black screen after stopping the 4 guys outside the store, does that mean I already reached the end?

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I did get the error during Chris's Hospital quest where the download is missing the png version of one file, that was my only issue, but I just copied it from version 0.17.
I had no other issues, would be nice to get all the missing content readded, but I can see why its taking time to add it back in, considering the whole spliting the game into two and removing sandbox which some hated and some liked.

antuzinsky

Jul 27, 2022
Hi! When I was helping Chris get his augmentations, after he gave me 2000 and hugged, I got this error.
Is there anytning I can do with that?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/AllPhoneConversations.rpy", line 20, in script call
    call test999 from _call_test999
  File "game/AllPhoneConversations.rpy", line 35, in script call
    call test9999 from _call_test9999
  File "game/0_17_script.rpy", line 9346, in script
    jump MC_Bedroom_Main
ScriptError: could not find label 'MC_Bedroom_Main'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump MC_Bedroom_Main
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.9.2142
Being Super 0.18.1.Light
Sun Oct  9 04:21:34 2022

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Hi! When I was helping Chris get his augmentations, after he gave me 2000 and hugged, I got this error.
Is there anytning I can do with that?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump MC_Bedroom_Main

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump MC_Bedroom_Main
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.9.2142
Being Super 0.18.1.Light
Sun Oct  9 04:21:34 2022
Fresh gameplay needed for this update

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I'm not a fan of erotic games with stories of MC's with powers, but without a doubt "Being Super" is very good, good plot, sexy and pretty girls. Looking forward to new update

Reactions: FΛLLΣП

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Well, it's been 15 months, so I gave this another look.

Let's start with the most annoying thing. The screenshake effect. It's used a whopping 137 times, and pretty often for 3 seconds at a time. This would make sense for an earthquake, but most of the time it's used for some loud noise. It's definitely too much.

Similar to my complaint last time, there's a number of times when names or the word "I" are not capitalized. In addition, a bunch of sentences start with a lowercase letter and/or end without punctuation. Also, the variable relationships and nicknames are forced into lowercase and appear as such at the beginning of sentences. And there's still one time I've found where the MC calls Ruby by name, which I would normally say might be okay, but let's be real here, she's 1000% his mom, and everyone sets their game up that way.

There are also a few times where the wrong your/you're is used, particularly in the flashback to the incident with Taylor. The same can be said about its/it's and woman/women. There are a number of commas missing, often in front of a "but". And CaesarCorp is spelled "caesarcorp" a few times.

Lastly, there's a choice at Brooklyn's house right after the MC and Susan arrive where you can comment on Ike's claim that the factories have something to do with Brooklyn's condition. Saying nothing here will loop you back to the previous scene. That should be easy to fix.

On the positive side, I'm happy to see the quest system has been abandoned in favor of a more straightforward approach. And we no longer have a choice between two jobs, which is good, too. Plot-wise... I don't know what to say. There's still absolutely no telling where the plot could be going after all this time, which is a bit disappointing. But I don't mean to rush the dev.

(version 0.18.1b, SI-65)

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
Some scenes I missed during my playthrough in latest update! There were some scenes like in gym and office not integrated into the Vn mode yet?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Well, it's been 15 months, so I gave this another look.

Let's start with the most annoying thing. The screenshake effect. It's used a whopping 137 times, and pretty often for 3 seconds at a time. This would make sense for an earthquake, but most of the time it's used for some loud noise. It's definitely too much.
Agree. Whenever I play one of these games that incorporates that effect (and it's coded in Ren'Py), I change the code and remove it.
On the positive side, I'm happy to see the quest system has been abandoned in favor of a more straightforward approach. And we no longer have a choice between two jobs, which is good, too. Plot-wise... I don't know what to say. There's still absolutely no telling where the plot could be going after all this time, which is a bit disappointing. But I don't mean to rush the dev.
Agree with the quest system quote, but disagree one the loss of the bank job. At least to this point in the game (the remade game...or whatever it's termed as I was confused after staying away for months as you did). The bank job revealed more interesting characters. They're older, more mature, more nuanced, etc, as opposed to what's given (so far) in the gym. I still see the bank CG in the image folder, though, so maybe there's a chance for them to return.

Reactions: Legend 123
4.40 star(s) 50 Votes