4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
It's Allan Trumbull. He will facepalm you for any reason. You talk good about a game or kink he doesn't like. His favorite team lost. The humidity is too high. The pizza was cold when the deliveryman came.
I know. When I read the thread he facepalm any time someone brought up the black MC. I wanted to bait it out by purposely saying it in my review to see if he would actually do it.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I had not been around for a while so I was taken by surprise by the game going full VN, not sure how I feel about that since I liked the grinding to open everything before continuing with the story and the character interactions up to that point, this was one of the feel games where the sandbox wasn't incredibly annoying or unnecessary since by grinding you could get new abilities and all, it is not bad in the VN format by any stretch though, I hope the dev can use this change to bring a better game out than they would otherwise.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Did I miss the vaginal sex scene or is there none? Because I reached the end of version screen and that never happened.
Overall this game has good renders and a decent amount of story, but not really any sexual scenes worth talking about yet.
Also, wasn't it possible to work at the office? Now I only seem to be able to work at the gym and the whole office stuff is never offered. Where did that content go?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Did I miss the vaginal sex scene or is there none? Because I reached the end of version screen and that never happened.
Overall this game has good renders and a decent amount of story, but not really any sexual scenes worth talking about yet.
Also, wasn't it possible to work at the office? Now I only seem to be able to work at the gym and the whole office stuff is never offered. Where did that content go?
it became a VN so it doesn't have some of the scenes we had before, in this case, I believe the sex scene was with someone from the office but from what I could see that will either be implemented in the future (because of what happens at the gym, at least that is my guess) or it will be changed but it isn't in the game right now.

Reactions: pervertedsennin

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
This is a new type of experimental game, where instead of content being added every update, a small amount is removed instead. You will own nothing and like it.

Kidding. The game had a major shift in gears and the devs are still playing catch up.

Though from the way they have consistently failed to hit their own deadlines, I think its time they made some concessions, ie, ONE male protagonist black or white, their choice, cut down on some characters and powers, otherwise they're gonna burn out by the end of next year at the latest.

• Haha
Reactions: priv.ryan

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
What a great game.

I really enjoy it and the touches of humor help make it even better as well. Looking forward to the next update. :coffee:

GßimReaper

Mar 30, 2019
I am stucked in hospital loop
Where chrish is admitted
I did everything but I go back where Chris is sleeping on the bed
And I get 3000 cheque for every loop wtf

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Why do i have the feeling that it was ruby, April and hudson who are responsible for killing your father.....

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes