4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
So I just found this game, and I'm a little disappointed, because judging by the download and the comments, the current version clearly somehow has less content than previous versions, even though the file information is all still there. Feels... short.
Seems like very little sexytime content with the characters at the moment too.

That said, I really like the character models, so still following.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
OH PLEASE tell me that the dialog doesn't read like the synopsis of the main page???
Has an editor who understands what the English language actually SOUNDS like, gone through to smooth out the PAINFULLY horrible dialog that I can only expect??

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
So I just found this game, and I'm a little disappointed, because judging by the download and the comments, the current version clearly somehow has less content than previous versions, even though the file information is all still there. Feels... short.
Seems like very little sexytime content with the characters at the moment too.

That said, I really like the character models, so still following.
I think it should be noted that content previously in the game will be reimplemented and was just removed so it could work better without the sandbox elements. And even then, new elements were inserted between the old content.
OH PLEASE tell me that the dialog doesn't read like the synopsis of the main page???
Has an editor who understands what the English language actually SOUNDS like, gone through to smooth out the PAINFULLY horrible dialog that I can only expect??
I very rarely find the synopsis is a good indicator of text in the game since they are written with different purposes, but the text in the game is handled very well.

Reactions: anzug

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
V0.18.3a.light

0.18.1 ended after visiting Chris at the hospital. 0.18.3 will begin at home, with nikki.

IF YOU ARE ROMANCING ANA, Nikki will not have sexy time with you!!! Choose Harem route if pursuing Ana AND NIKKI.

If you chose to get april's party supplies from Victoria, she will show up to your house, otherwise Dexter will.

To see Nikki sexy scene;
- not romancing Ana
- Nikki Attraction 70 or more OR flirted with Nikki 7 or more times

After this sequence, you will be able to train Ana at the gym! This quest was in the sandbox version, it will be slightly altered.

The Training Ana sequence has 4 variations;
- Ana and you are Dating
- Ana and you are Hareming
- Ana Hates you
- You chose not to pursue Ana but she does not hate you.

Windows version;

MAC;

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
View attachment 1246691

Overview:
Your name is [Enter name] and you are 21 years old. You live with your roommate's mom (relation can be changed in-game!) and your roommate (relation can be changed in-game!). Your father died before you were born, you don't know how but... We'll get to that later... Much later. On the day you were born, a meteor shower struck the unassuming city of Quiettown almost killing you. Because of this, you were prescribed to take pills that tasted like hell itself would spit them back out. This story begins as your mom drives you to your final check-up at the hospital. It was the day that changed your life forever.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-01
Release Date: 2022-11-30
Developer: Sandman Games and Art - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18.3a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

*v0.18.1 START NEW GAME PLEASE!
Framework for the VN is complete, so saves made on this version will be compatible for future updates.

DOWNLOAD
Light Skin

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED

Dark Skin v0.18.1b
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED

Extra: Walkthrough Mod

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1246684 View attachment 1246686 View attachment 1246689 View attachment 1246690 View attachment 1246692 View attachment 1246693 View attachment 1246694 View attachment 1246696 View attachment 1246695
View attachment 1246691

Overview:
Your name is [Enter name] and you are 21 years old. You live with your roommate's mom (relation can be changed in-game!) and your roommate (relation can be changed in-game!). Your father died before you were born, you don't know how but... We'll get to that later... Much later. On the day you were born, a meteor shower struck the unassuming city of Quiettown almost killing you. Because of this, you were prescribed to take pills that tasted like hell itself would spit them back out. This story begins as your mom drives you to your final check-up at the hospital. It was the day that changed your life forever.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-01
Release Date: 2022-11-30
Developer: Sandman Games and Art - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18.3a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

*v0.18.1 START NEW GAME PLEASE!
Framework for the VN is complete, so saves made on this version will be compatible for future updates.

DOWNLOAD
Light Skin

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED

Dark Skin v0.18.1b
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED

Extra: Walkthrough Mod

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1246684 View attachment 1246686 View attachment 1246689 View attachment 1246690 View attachment 1246692 View attachment 1246693 View attachment 1246694 View attachment 1246696 View attachment 1246695
why don't you just leave a save file to start from the beginning of a new update since all these choices have hidden random numbers of affection to keep going through over and over its really annoying.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
It keeps bugging after
and then Nikki asks you what is your relationship with her, it makes a loop I can't go further in the story it's a bit sad (it goes back to this moment just after dexter rings and Ruby says she gotta left she has something to do) Fix it asap pls (I'm not using the mod btw)
Yep stuck in the same loop.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I know. When I read the thread he facepalm any time someone brought up the black MC. I wanted to bait it out by purposely saying it in my review to see if he would actually do it.
Oh, come now, give him some credit, some faces really do need a hand covering them. Of course, investing in a paper sack wouldn't be amiss either. :alien:

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
I havent romanced Ana at all, but still stuck in the same loop. Anyway, i found no evidence of "sexy time with Nikki" in the files so that might be why everyone gets stuck at that part.

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes