4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
My game version says it's 0.18.3b.Light but it ends at the hospital with Chris and just sits at a screen with 3 robots. Have i done something wrong. From what i've read that's the end of 0.18.1 isn't it?

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
My game version says it's 0.18.3b.Light but it ends at the hospital with Chris and just sits at a screen with 3 robots. Have i done something wrong. From what i've read that's the end of 0.18.1 isn't it?
Did you use a mod? Or otherwise alter the game files?

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Did you use a mod? Or otherwise alter the game files?
Just the walkthrough on the page. It does end at 18.1, but i've never met a walkthrough that made the game stop when it did. Should just continue the game without the help...I guess I'll try deleting and reinstalling without the walkthrough and see if that helps.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Just the walkthrough on the page. It does end at 18.1, but i've never met a walkthrough that made the game stop when it did. Should just continue the game without the help...I guess I'll try deleting and reinstalling without the walkthrough and see if that helps.
Walkthrough mods are incredibly invasive, you should never, ever use one unless the version numbers match exactly.

Reactions: FatYoda

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I seem to have a problem. It said "save here" so I did. Then it continued with Nikki asking about Ana. The scarab thingy glows. The MC gets the power to view the gallery (coming soon). Then the doorbell rings. The things for the party comes. The mom says she's gotta go, busy day. Then it goes to Nikki asking about if the MC and Ana are dating again. I've picked all the choices, but it keeps looping back again and again. How do I get past that? I'm not using a mod.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Just finished the game (light version with no mod). It was pretty enjoyable. A couple things though:

-it tells you to save after the hospital scene and that it is the end of the current version, yet continues on for a couple more minutes after that.

-Do you only get the prompts for the powers if you have them already? or are some powers not used at all? I was interested in the ability to pass through walls, but I waited on purchasing it until I get a scene that allows me to use it and I never got one. yet I did get the option to use a couple other powers that I didn't have.

-I got one code error near the end. pressed "ignore" and continued with no issues though.

dopey80

May 29, 2017
Is this game bugged to fuck? I seem to have missed half the content and am stuck at a save screen at the end of the hospital visit. Never met Nina, no idea what the party is about, etc.

Reactions: Talmadge

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I seem to have a problem. It said "save here" so I did. Then it continued with Nikki asking about Ana. The scarab thingy glows. The MC gets the power to view the gallery (coming soon). Then the doorbell rings. The things for the party comes. The mom says she's gotta go, busy day. Then it goes to Nikki asking about if the MC and Ana are dating again. I've picked all the choices, but it keeps looping back again and again. How do I get past that? I'm not using a mod.
Ask victoria for party item payment

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Ask victoria for party item payment
Who's Victoria? The MC asks if that's the stuff for April's party. Ruby says "Yep! Thanks again! I gotta go. Busy day today!"
Then it goes back to Nikki asking if the MC is dating Ana. Rinse and repeat.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Who's Victoria? The MC asks if that's the stuff for April's party. Ruby says "Yep! Thanks again! I gotta go. Busy day today!"
Then it goes back to Nikki asking if the MC is dating Ana. Rinse and repeat.
Victoria Caesar(woman with the scar on her face).
When you go to the store for the party supplies, don't buy them from Luna when prompted.
Victoria will show up and you'll deal with the protesters. Then you'll talk to Victoria.
You can ask her to get the supplies under the guise of helping her with the public relations task her father gave her.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Victoria Caesar(woman with the scar on her face).
When you go to the store for the party supplies, don't buy them from Luna when prompted.
Victoria will show up and you'll deal with the protesters. Then you'll talk to Victoria.
You can ask her to get the supplies under the guise of helping her with the public relations task her father gave her.
I don't remember it even giving that choice. I tried using the calming ability, but then the robots stormed in. Then the protesters came back with signs. But I don't remember it giving the option to have her pay. I'll replay and see if that works. Thanks.

Reactions: Grey Wolf 73
4.40 star(s) 50 Votes