4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
If it was for next then it wouldn't be there. It's a bug which dev seemed to not care enough to fix
Dev himself wrote on his patreon that this quest is for next version,in his recent patch 0.1.1 that he had removed that quest from questlog. This quest was for next morning,but next morning is not implemented in game yet

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
View attachment 1250717 Im still seeing an age 34 in the enclyclopedia.

And I have no issue with a Supernatural reason to why so looks 34 / why she is saying she is 34.
I am just saying that if she stayed the doctor in the same hospital at claimed to be adult when MC was born and now until MC's current age, then she should be expecting trouble. ;)
Where are those last two characters located in the game?

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
Hello,

"Im sorry I will remain a leach for a while, finances aint strong enough for me to pledge more projects currently, but any help I can give through feedback would be a way." - No problem and thank you! :D

"Do you have a Discord site you would like us to give you feedback through in regards to spelling mistakes, mismatch images and similar, or just through PM's or reports in F95 forum (here)? Also, how harsh do you prefer feedback?" - I don't have a discord because I don't really know how to use it lol. I would appreciate if you could pm me with the feedback and I would like you to be harsh with the feedback pls.

"Example is the breasts in the Hospital scene with April and Ruby. Many of the younger ladies have very bountiful breasts that sits very well placed, and then we have Ruby and April with perhaps more natural breasts from ladies who have breastfed.
If it is intentional then sorry I thought it was a mistake, but when I got to the hospital scene with April, I noticed that both Ruby's and Aprils breasts seemed odd. They may have chosen a day without Bra's and again, if this is intentional then I am loosing a bet with my Spouse, who found it funny I dare comment on ladies breasts when being out of shape myself :p" - In regards to the bazongas, the characters may or may not be wearing bra's underneath their upper body garments which may alter the appearance of the bazongas. More natural bazongas from ladies who have breastfed. you are correct sir :)

"How the superpowers are triggered and classified doesnt bother me - that gives room for replay value ;)" - I will probably make some minor adjustments. Swap some around etc...

Kind Regard,
MrSandman

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Being Super [v0.11] [Sandman Games and Art] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 2,17 GB / 318 MB - Being_Super-0.11-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,15 GB / 301 MB - Being_Super-0.11-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
I was determined to play the game as a hero, especially as the game itself suggested this path has more content but then the selection of the first power totally ruined this path for me.
Super strength vs. "Calmness inducement"? This basically equals cool power vs useless, lame, very situational power.
I understand that in that situation (breaking up the argument between some people) the peaceful route can be considered the more positive but why does "super strength" necessary mean villain?
I mean come on, using the superpower on the hero route consists the MC telling the guys to calm down. Sure they probably only listen to him because of his power, but this game already has flirt, joke and intelligence checks. Couldn't he have used a joke to defuse the situation? Did I really had to sacrifice a superpower for this?

Then I've checked the whole skill tree. Maybe it's a one time only thing. WRONG!
The whole hero half of the skill tree consists almost entirely of lame, useless situational powers while the villain side has not only super power but super speed, thermal resistance, weak point detection. All of these already on the first level of the villain route! None of these are really "evil powers". They can be used for evil certainly but if I want to I could think up situations for any of the heroic powers to be used that way.

I really hope the dev will think this over and balance out the two routes. I don't want the hero path consisting only of lucky "coincidences" where the MC-s otherwise crappy and useless power is just perfect to solve that exact situation. That kind of lucky chance can happen once or twice but after that it will get old very quickly.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 50 Votes