4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018

no matter where I click, I get it here
Thanks for providing the error logs.

The issue is occurring because you have not started from a new game. :)
For example, second screenshot says that "Bonus_XP_Combat" is not defined, this is because that particular variable was coded before you made that save, thus, the "Bonus_XP_Combat" is not that save file.

The game is still very early in development and unfortunately the first few updates will require a new game. :(
Thank you for playing our game, it means a lot :)

Reactions: Normdk

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
*Looks at the creative looks of the 4 male characters in the Hospital*
*looks at how perfectly the girls and world are sculpted*

So why are the two MC models so crap?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lokitox8 and Lerd0

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
Is there a cheat code to change the characters appearance?
If you mean skin colour, open console "SHIFT O", then type: "MC_Skin_Colour = "LIGHT"" or "MC_Skin_Colour = "DARK"" to swith between the two MC's.

If you mean hairstyle, each update, the MC's will have different hairstyles and maybe facial hair. In v0.14 the dark skin MC looks like this: Hair 02 (1).jpg
while the light skin is the same although the next update he will also have a different hairstyle.

I doubt this will mess the game up but I am unure.

Last edited:

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
If you mean skin colour, open console "SHIFT O", then type: "MC_Skin_Colour = LIGHT" or "MC_Skin_Colour = DARK" to swith between the two MC's.

If you mean hairstyle, each update, the MC's will have different hairstyles and maybe facial hair. In v0.14 the dark skin MC looks like this: View attachment 1311379
while the light skin is the same although the next update he will also have a different hairstyle.
Thanks bro now I can take my Mc serious.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Another game trying to hide that its sandbox?

Why is it that the tags that are missing are always sandbox and NTR? What do people think they gain by hiding what their games are?

Another sandbox crap to ignore

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
It would be nice if you choose the black MC the whole family were black, like there is not much connection, like the 2 characters in the house are white, and playing as if it were not incest is very strange because the dialogues do not match and are always poorly done. But that's my opinion if you found it useful or not it's up to you since it's your game. I like games with black MCs but it kind of needs to make sense of the ethnicity of the family. I'm hoping that there are more games with black MCs not just where he's the antagonist or just the best friend.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I know it's hard for him to do, but for me it's very strange to play a game where the text is made for incest and play it as a non-incest game and that's what I'm saying but if the MC's father is black I don't care , because the chance of the child to come black or white and half to half. But since the father is probably white it spoils the game's incest, that's what I mean.

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes