4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
it's pretty funny when miranda keeps calling you ruby's mom sometimes she says ruby's kid. it's after she bumps into you.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Good Game :love: (y) Would love Ruby to give BJ from first Game :cool:
Game size is kinda Big 2.6 Gigs -Hope Next update gets much more quests (like 10 for update) and more pervy stuff
Superpowers i dont see ? Mc should at least see girls bra panties (with eye scan) (y) Flirt level 3 = Handjob (i tested on blonde doc :LOL:(y)

all1977

Apr 2, 2019
I've yet to try this game. However I've read up on the discussion about the choice of powers you get to choose from on the 'good' and 'bad' path, and how unbalanced they are. May I suggest that most powers should not be locked behind a particular path. Some should be general powers (super strength, super speed, super intellect, etc...) that can be picked by either good or bad MCs.

Other powers (i.e. mind control, heal/maim, summon constructs, etc...) could have a good/bad variant to them. So using the three examples listed above it could look like this: a good hero using mind control can calm people down, taking the fight out of weak-willed enemies; while a bad hero can use mind control to dominate his enemies, breaking them... or worse. A good hero will use heals to aid his allies while a bad hero would use that same power to maim others. A good hero's construct is more defensive in nature. It can attack, but it won't put the MC, his allies or civilians in jeopardy. Meanwhile a bad hero's construct is more offensive in nature. It will attack its target and anyone that get in its way. Civilians that gets in its way are merely collateral damage.

I would think this would provide a better set-up and allow players to become the badasses they want to be. Just throwing my idea out there, see if it sticks somewhere.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
After this update,save files showing lot of ignorable errors. Better to Start a fresh gameplay ???

Nov 1, 2018
No, its not. Sandbox removes immersion. I play for the story, if i wanted to go around solving quests, i would play an MMO
It's a matter of taste Bro.
I prefer sandbox because I feel trapped otherwise, i like the sensation of freedom and immersion. Wouldn't be so hard to have the 2 mods since a story driven would be easy to mod on a sandbox...

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
It's a matter of taste Bro.
I prefer sandbox because I feel trapped otherwise, i like the sensation of freedom and immersion. Wouldn't be so hard to have the 2 mods since a story driven would be easy to mod on a sandbox...
Sure, its a matter of tastes, and having to open, read a quest log, etc to me removes immersion.

But the point is, that sandbox often doesnt gets tagged because they know most people dont like it.

If the game is a sandbox, fine, but TAG IT, dont trick people into it

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Sure, its a matter of tastes, and having to open, read a quest log, etc to me removes immersion.

But the point is, that sandbox often doesnt gets tagged because they know most people dont like it.

If the game is a sandbox, fine, but TAG IT, dont trick people into it
Lol. U are talking like sandbox is a "trap".
Reading quest log removes immersion ??? Wow!!! What is the next finding ???

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Anyone else getting weird dialogue where regardless if you changed relationship to Ruby or Niki it doesn't replace the original title of Ruby or Niki or refer to me as the selected nickname

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Anyone else getting weird dialogue where regardless if you changed relationship to Ruby or Niki it doesn't replace the original title of Ruby or Niki or refer to me as the selected nickname
I selected "baby" for mc. But ruby still calling him as son

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes