4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
This game doesn't need a cheat mod. It needs a mod so the chars aren't making retarded expressions all the time. Never mind the idiotic fonts and way of talking. Can't even call it engrish since it's deliberate. It's just juvenile as fuck. Said to hell with this when I got to the interview with the gym owner. I could feel my brain cells dying.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
It's a promising start. Curious to see how this develops.

A couple of things annoyed me, though. Firstly, names are only sometimes capitalized. And while other misspellings are rare, they do happen. Also, the accents of some of these people are... unfortunate. I can't tell you how to write your dialogues, but I feel like the primary effect of those accents is to make me stare at a word for twenty seconds before giving up trying to guess what it means. At least that's how I feel about Ike and his dad. Hans was also pretty painful to read, but that might just be because I'm German myself. (I probably would've written him in normal English, with some easily guessable phrases - like his "Das ist gut" - thrown in.) And as for the Brick... I just wanted him to stop talking altogether.

I'm also not a big fan of the combat. I have yet to see a Ren'Py game with good turn-based combat, though. It's just very tedious.

Reactions: Mr Sandman

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
1. A couple of things annoyed me, though. Firstly, names are only sometimes capitalized.
2. Also, the accents of some of these people are... unfortunate. I can't tell you how to write your dialogues, but I feel like the primary effect of those accents is to make me stare at a word for twenty seconds before giving up trying to guess what it means. Hans was also pretty painful to read, but that might just be because I'm German myself. (I probably would've written him in normal English, with some easily guessable phrases - like his "Das ist gut" - thrown in.)
3.And as for the Brick... I just wanted him to stop talking altogether.
4.I'm also not a big fan of the combat. I have yet to see a Ren'Py game with good turn-based combat, though. It's just very tedious.
1. I will fix this in the bugfix version later today. :D
2. Maybe I over-did the accents of Ike, Earl and Brooklyn. I'll see what I can do to fix this. In regards to Hans, I will put in more german phrases into his dialogue and make his engrish sound more English.
3. The Brick will not talk a lot lol XD
4. The combat is pretty barebones right now i agree. Do you have anything in particular you would like to see to make it more fun to do? Right know it is completely optional.

Thanks for feedback and giving the game a try, we appreciate you.

Reactions: IamJAG

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
The combat is pretty barebones right now i agree. Do you have anything in particular you would like to see to make it more fun to do? Right know it is completely optional.
I mean, I like that it's optional. I usually avoid games with combat here, since it's not something I'm looking for in adult games. If I want menu-based combat, I play a proper turn-based JRPG. I'm fine with it happening once or twice in a playthrough because it's part of the story, but I wouldn't like it as a regular thing.
Now, since this is a superhero game, I understand if you want that to be an aspect of it. I can tell you that the only superhero games I've played and plan on continuing when they're done, are games that focus on the MC learning the ropes and interacting with other heroes in training. In those games, the player never has to worry about combat, and their success in missions depends on how well they've built their stats through training.
Not sure how helpful this is... Anyway, you do you.

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
Too many places where MC call Ruby by name instead of the relation and after a time MC starts calling her mother even if the relationship is something else. Unplayable due to ruined emersion. Need to be proofread before the next release.
Hey, thanks for giving the game a try.
I will fix this ASAP! Thanks for telling me.

Eros13

Formerly 'vss1234'
Jun 7, 2018
Amazing game, liked the models and animation , liked the rpg mechanic and the overall quality of the game hope the quality will continue to be high.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Mr Sandman when they become suspicious of villainy, can you subdue them or will the authorities or whatever can do you in come down on our ass at once as in superpowered?

Reactions: hsehsing

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Just started this and I'm liking it so far, but Mom's driving position would be incredibly uncomfortable! Hurts my back just looking at it.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
I agree. Lots of good powers that classic "good" superheroes have are on the "evil" side and the "good" side has lots of weak emo stuff. There is nothing "evil" about being strong or a good fighter. If things keep going this way then the "good" guy will get his ass handed to him by a "bad" guy with half his strength/experience. A blue belt in Brazillian Ju-Juitsu will always beat a PHD in family counseling :ROFLMAO:
really? Emotion control and manipulation is lame?
Someone has to tell Professor X that xD

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 50 Votes