4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Just updating my previous compressed version to v0.14.2...

PC:
For mac version download the previous version and install the update below.

Update patch v0.14 to v0.14.2:
Copy and paste in your game folder and overwrite when asked

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
really? Emotion control and manipulation is lame?
Someone has to tell Professor X that xD
I'd switch dream manipulation with mind control and sleep inducement for heat vision. But
I agree. Lots of good powers that classic "good" superheroes have are on the "evil" side and the "good" side has lots of weak emo stuff. There is nothing "evil" about being strong or a good fighter. If things keep going this way then the "good" guy will get his ass handed to him by a "bad" guy with half his strength/experience. A blue belt in Brazillian Ju-Juitsu will always beat a PHD in family counseling :ROFLMAO:
I'd switch dream manipulation with mind control and sleep inducement for heat vision. But I can't really call most/any of these powers evil or good either it's all about what someone does with them that makes them good or evil...

Reactions: Mr Sandman

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
I've yet to try this game. However I've read up on the discussion about the choice of powers you get to choose from on the 'good' and 'bad' path, and how unbalanced they are. May I suggest that most powers should not be locked behind a particular path. Some should be general powers (super strength, super speed, super intellect, etc...) that can be picked by either good or bad MCs.

Other powers (i.e. mind control, heal/maim, summon constructs, etc...) could have a good/bad variant to them. So using the three examples listed above it could look like this: a good hero using mind control can calm people down, taking the fight out of weak-willed enemies; while a bad hero can use mind control to dominate his enemies, breaking them... or worse. A good hero will use heals to aid his allies while a bad hero would use that same power to maim others. A good hero's construct is more defensive in nature. It can attack, but it won't put the MC, his allies or civilians in jeopardy. Meanwhile a bad hero's construct is more offensive in nature. It will attack its target and anyone that get in its way. Civilians that gets in its way are merely collateral damage.

I would think this would provide a better set-up and allow players to become the badasses they want to be. Just throwing my idea out there, see if it sticks somewhere.
I think this is good but I think if he wants some powers to be locked behind good and some behind evil then he can do like you said:

1- Make most powers available to both like super strength, super speed, intangibility, speaking to aliens...etc

2- make a few powers locked behind good or evil. Healing, flying and telepathy are for good only path and fear inducement, mind control and disintegration are for evil only path.

He can choose which powers go where but that the general idea behind it.

Reactions: Mr Sandman

cib64

Apr 7, 2021
Congratulation Mr sandman, your game is pretty good, pretty pretty pretty good.
Characters are great.
Story's setting and premise is unique and good.
Humor in dialogue choices is good too.

Small problems like you need clear commands on the text on the top of the screen, quest, encyclopaedia one, sometimes the text doesn't disappear.
And emotional dialogue like one in the graveyard where MC has tear in his eyes, that kinda didn't worked, it felt like it came out of nowhere, just a very small thing no biggie.

The game is pretty sweet and good luck to Mr sandman for future development.

Reactions: Wicked Garden

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Thanks for the makeover for the Mc he needed it lol. I like the game, I know it's still a work in progress, but it's improving. I don't think want to go down the villain route, If I'm just gonna be an asshole to people like Nikki I don't want it. However, if it made Mc more forward like it in this update I might be intrigued. Villains know how to sweet talk dames into dropping their panties anyway.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I'm just now learning to use photoshop to make these. Still bouncing around while I get it right.

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/08/1360040_SECOND_TRY-min.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/08/1370879_Being-Super-3.gif

Last edited:

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
Thanks for the makeover for the Mc he needed it lol. I like the game, I know it's still a work in progress, but it's improving. I don't think want to go down the villain route, If I'm just gonna be an asshole to people like Nikki I don't want it. However, if it made Mc more forward like it in this update I might be intrigued. Villains know how to sweet talk dames into dropping their panties anyway.
I agree! hehe

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
Congratulation Mr sandman, your game is pretty good, pretty pretty pretty good.
Characters are great.
Story's setting and premise is unique and good.
Humor in dialogue choices is good too.

Small problems like you need clear commands on the text on the top of the screen, quest, encyclopaedia one, sometimes the text doesn't disappear.
And emotional dialogue like one in the graveyard where MC has tear in his eyes, that kinda didn't worked, it felt like it came out of nowhere, just a very small thing no biggie.

The game is pretty sweet and good luck to Mr sandman for future development.
Hey, thanks for checking out the game, we appreciate you. I will fix these issues :)

vss1234

Jun 7, 2018
idk why people are not supporting this game much more ?
We all know that the game is very good and unique so that is not the problem, I think it's just because its the very first releases and people didn't get exposed to the game, i think that more frequent updates even if small will cause the game to pop out in the games menu of f95, for example there are several games that I saw and tried after they were 2-3 years in development, so I believe that in time it will get big support.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I absolutely love being able to play as a Black man and be a hero in a game with good graphics and a good storyline. To me it's not common, I think there are more games where you can play as a goblin than anything other than a white guy (I may be wrong but I've just not seen much)
. Huge thank you for that. It may increase the file size but it's definitely appreciated.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1631437582329.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I believe a got the rona virus on Saturday 4th, symptoms were mild 4th, 5th, and 6th. I could still make scenes and render. However, on the 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th i was fucked. Could not get out of bed. I feel better today and can continue making scenes and renders. I'll try to get the update out by the end of the month.
Thanks for Support!

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes