4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
Mr sandman
24. Ruby's dialogue. I think
25. Mc's dialogue

Any way to eliminate those black colour in dialogue box ?? Annoying!!
Thanks for letting me know about the dialogue issue. In regards to the dialogue boxes, I don't know how to change their colour ingame. I'll see if I can make them more transparent. I'll post the bug-fix version later this week once I have found more.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Thanks for letting me know about the dialogue issue. In regards to the dialogue boxes, I don't know how to change their colour ingame. I'll see if I can make them more transparent. I'll post the bug-fix version later this week once I have found more.
Mr sandman
Maybe possible with "transparency settings" ;

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
I wonder;
Why there are no "lust points" ??
&
Everyone has intelligence points here. But the main villain (Maximillion) don't have it. Ofcourse, a character says that he is genius and game showing that "more than 9000" points.
But i think; actually those points don't exist. Why ???

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The game can become gud

But so far it goes by way to fast

Only a handfull quest and they end pretty quickly

So not much playtime

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
[/QUOTE]
Yes I will try to add this thanks. Are you en
Why there are no "lust points" ??

Everyone has intelligence points here. But the main villain (Maximillion) don't have it. Ofcourse, a character says that he is genius and game showing that "more than 9000" points.
But i think; actually those points don't exist. Why ???
Maximilian is too smart.
No lust points to reduce grind.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
This has a lot of potential to be something great but I hope it won't use the "blueballing" strategy because the scene with the doctor gave me ptsd from my previous experiences with other titles.
"Kiss me but you can't touch me, touch me but you can't fuck me, fuck me but you can't cum inside me..." That's a very boring path; the typical handjob<Titfuck<Bj<Sex<Anal (or in reverse sometimes) In real life when people click they bang each other's brains out no questions asked.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I see tags of incest, milf and animated but no sex tags of any kind... I don't think it counts as incest if there's a video of holding your mothers hand while you skip through the park. Is there just no sex yet or is everyone just avoiding mentioning the missing tags because of Patreon?

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes