4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Im confused.. I know this used to be a sandbox but was a ton of scene's removed? There is a whole lot of content that I just didn't see this time. "The Gym Incident" with the globs didnt exist. There was no Rain character (redhead at the gym), no Nina, no sex scene she just didnt exist at all. All the gym content was gone apart from one time with Ana. I see the video files exist for Ruby, Rain etc if I unren but only trained at the gym one time early on with Ana. I didnt see helping Chris with his implants, no office stuff, no miranda and probably other things I forgot about.

Was it all removed or whats going on here?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Im confused.. I know this used to be a sandbox but was a ton of scene's removed? There is a whole lot of content that I just didn't see this time. "The Gym Incident" with the globs didnt exist. There was no Rain character (redhead at the gym), no Nina, no sex scene she just didnt exist at all. All the gym content was gone apart from one time with Ana. I see the video files exist for Ruby, Rain etc if I unren but only trained at the gym one time early on with Ana. I didnt see helping Chris with his implants, no office stuff, no miranda and probably other things I forgot about.

Was it all removed or whats going on here?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When the dev removed the sandbox element they also removed the choice to choose between working with Nikki or Ruby to streamline things and to make it easier to develop. The feeling I got based on what the dev has said is that they will reimplement or reimagine the scenes later since the game is now more linear. This also resulted in some things getting shuffled around, so some story stuff that was in previous updates is going to get reintroduced later.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
I see, thanks so after all this time not even sure how long a year+ and we are still missing quite alot of content we once had and barely moved forward. Even though all this missing content is already rendered and animated quite some time ago not a good look from where im sitting. Unless its being redone completely but then why leave all this junk still in the game files. :unsure:

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
I have downloaded and attempted to install the light-skin Android version of the game. However, it refuses to intall with the error message that the package appears to be invalid. On a related note, the dark-skin variant of the Android version installs just fine. I've downloaded the light-skin variant from different mirrors, all ending wit the same result as mentioned above.

Any ideas or solutions?

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
every fucking time with this new game shit dude wtf are you doing bro? At this point why invest time in this shit if every update is a new build of the damn game?

BDI

May 23, 2017
Something really needs to STOP getting those tracebacks EVERY time that there is even a kissing scene, or a sex scene

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
haha amazing how people use mods and then blame dev, i am playing the bbc version. no interest in light skin
There is no mod currently for this game and, it's not even worth the use of one since you can easily unlock everything with a save editor... This game hasn't progressed at all it seems like and every update wipes progression so people being perturbed I think is more than understandable and like you said the game comes out so infrequently just to put out these meager ass updates just adds to the frustration.

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes