4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I thought this was abandoned lol. Anyway, while the game was a bit corny, it still had some nice humor, I recall everyone facepalming in unisson. Oh, and the sister was very likeable imo.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
where is the light version of v0-19d ?
I don't there is or needs to be a 0.19D for the light version. The issue was there were bugs with the dark version so it had to be updated to 0.19D and the dev initially uploaded the outdated 0.19C version with the issues. At least that is the impression I got from their Patreon. The versions are the same content-wise.
Supporting the game? Are you a Patreon of the game then? If you meant 'supporter' in that you're positive in your view of it on F95, then I'd say let's change to light skinns MC only, if for no other reason than it's taking the dev twice as long to render every scene. if that makes you support the game less on F95 then so be it. Now if you're an actual Patreon supporteer then more power to you and I believe you have a legit comment. Otherwise, you're just spouting an opinion like the rest and potentiually causing the to take 2X as long to make for what's a purely cosmetic and stupid reason to render every scene with MC twice.
I am an actual Patreon supporter. I usually rotate between games I support, but I started supporting this pretty much recurring every month ever since the dev was on the fence about keeping the dark version and decided to keep it and just delay the releases a bit. That showed me they were dedicated to keeping it around and found a way to do so in a way they felt was suitable. So that earned my support personally. Having the option just matters. Yeah it's just cosmetic, but it helps me connect with the character just a bit more. Maybe it is a detriment, but the dev isn't going overboard trying to greatly alter scenes between each version. It's the kind of thing I think will be slightly more appreciated when the game is eventually finished to just give people the option if they wish.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Whoops. Downloaded without paying attention, replayed through only to end up at the same stop. Was hoping for post-party shenanigans. Oh well.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BeingSuper-0.19dDarkSkin
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

invo

Jun 24, 2018
after downloading the android port it shows this when i try to install it
Can anyone help

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Being Super [v0.19d] [Sandman Games and Art]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Hi, your always so quick with compressing games and it's brilliant, so thanks for all your work across the board. I buttered you up a little (I did mean it all) and I love chicken sandwiches especially with multigrain so I was wondering if this comes with both white and dark meat?

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
It's wild to see this game on the "Latest Update" tab only to realize the update is instead of ONE skin tone, I can have 2! :eek:

Be it Black, White, Asian, fucking Smurf Blue, I don't think there's a single person scratching at their neck waiting for a specific skin for their MC to play the game. All this time spent on different god damn skin versions could've been better spent on working on the next update.

If every other game can pick one race as an MC why can't you? Add an alternate skin when you actually have the time post end game or something...instead of having to render in the same script 2 different ways, EVERY update.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 50 Votes