4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Dark skin is you're literally a dark skinned guy with a light skin family. Not much else that I know of. I've never played the Light skin.
To counter that, I've only played light skin, and i think that beyond the looks of the MC there's no real difference. I'm pretty sure that all of the other characters are the same regardless.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
To counter that, I've only played light skin, and i think that beyond the looks of the MC there's no real difference. I'm pretty sure that all of the other characters are the same regardless.
I'm pretty sure that's what I said. Countering means in opposition of.

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
patchnote for 19b and 19c for redacting first post Changelog

- 1. Persuasion_And_Test_Minigames.rpy: line 421
jump Gym_Flashback_ana_Convince_FAILED
Label doesn't exist
fixed error when failing ana persuasion minigame during the flashback during the intro

- 2. Inconsolablecharscript.rpy: line 4282
$ Nikki_Attraction =2
changed to -= 1 instead of 2.

- 3. Inconsolablecharscript.rpy: line 10586
if you say nothing, jump takes you too far back, i have fixed this

- 4. Inconsolablecharscript.rpy: line 11066
I have made this line more simple

- 5. Inconsolablecharscript.rpy: line 19485 and 19676
fixed instance where attraction REQ was wrong

- 6. File "game/V019_April_Party.rpy", line 1985
fixed Ruby_Successful_Jokes instead of Ruby_Successful_Flirts

- 7. File "game/V019_April_Party.rpy", line 3216
fixed an instance of the wrong character saying someone else's line.

- 8. Inconsolablecharscript.rpy: line 28576
fixed instance where a character will can you "name" instead "[mc_name]"

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
Someone pls come teach these devs the true meaning of a super villain, I'm tired of these so called evil choices that doesn't even impact the story and don't make no sense,like i get villain points for fighting the guys that tapped his sis ass? I'm sorry but it were me and u see me beside my sis or girl and you still had the audacity to tap their ass you best believe you're leaving there with broken bones or a body bag cause that's disrespect on the highest level.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
There are like 3 Taylor scenes that I'm aware of.

-The Harem scene with her and Nikki
-The after-party Solo Scene

Does anyone know how to get the 3rd one? It's another Solo I believe but what are the requirements?

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Tried to load old save, didn't worked, so, guess its time for reading everything agaain :3 i loved that one when saw ep 18.3 or something <3 1702038936096.png

bigjohn21201

Oct 3, 2023
Started playing a couple hours ago. I like this game so far but my god the constant camera shake is so fucking annoying I wish there was a way to turn that shit off. Also wtf is the point of having a light skin and dark skin version isn't that slowing down his progression with the game? Does anyone even play the dark skin version?? That dude look ugly as fuck.... maybe if he looked like Michael B Jordan.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Started playing a couple hours ago. I like this game so far but my god the constant camera shake is so fucking annoying I wish there was a way to turn that shit off. Also wtf is the point of having a light skin and dark skin version isn't that slowing down his progression with the game? Does anyone even play the dark skin version?? That dude look ugly as fuck.... maybe if he looked like Michael B Jordan.
I don't mind the screen shake, but maybe there could be an alternative way of presenting it. I like the dark skin version, truth is I might have not given this game a chance if there wasn't a dark skin version. Rare for games of this ilk to have dark skin protagonists especially outside NTR-centric titles. Maybe it is slowing down progression, but I appreciate it and happy the dev has continued to support it. If it got cut at any point during development I probably would stop supporting and following the game to be honest. Honestly, the initial sandbox-esque game loop that wasn't really linear seemed like it was more of a hindrance on the game's development progress and makes sense why the dev pretty much ditched that.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Probably going to have to reupload the dark version when the dev uploads the fixed version.

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes