4.40 star(s) 50 Votes
Mar 29, 2023
In the tooltip of the personal skill upgrades at health, the first level gives you +5 health but after that it says your damage increases with +10, +15 etc. Is this a typo or do you really get more damage if you upgrade health?

Mr. Spam Yeet

Aug 16, 2022
Is there a walkthrough or something I can follow? I was thinking of using the mod but it seems to be abandoned. Help would be appreciated :3

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
This game definitely needs a walkthrough, I must have not chosen the right choices bc I cannot invite 2 of the 3 girls to the party, also I vaguely remember there being a bank storyline for Ruby that ran in tandem with the gym storyline, but the creators must have removed that, which really blows big time

Reactions: ManifestDream

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
This game definitely needs a walkthrough, I must have not chosen the right choices bc I cannot invite 2 of the 3 girls to the party, also I vaguely remember there being a bank storyline for Ruby that ran in tandem with the gym storyline, but the creators must have removed that, which really blows big time
AdanGC used to make a WT mod but for everytime to start a new game, probably he had to make a new WT mod again.
So he left making it after V0.18.3

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
AdanGC used to make a WT mod but for everytime to start a new game, probably he had to make a new WT mod again.
So he left making it after V0.18.3
Yeah, I saw the thread for that, but he stopped doing it after this most recent release. If I had any knowledge of renpy I would do it myself, but I'm not the smartest with that shit

Mar 5, 2023
I played this update (v0.19c) and found gym activity stuff has been cutoff also the pig squad getting beat is missing not to mention the entire office stuff.
So some random alien stuff and party was added after removing several other established parts.
Instead of this "hotchpotch" plot, you could have made office stuff on weekdays and the gym stuff on weekends rather.

Reactions: GayLord Jesus

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Hello Dev i hope you can read my message here but is realy important i think i have found a mistake was you can fix.

And this is by a conversation between MC and Taylor on the farm after they walked away from the restaurant with the cookies.

MC: Have you ever tried do find her?
Taylor: No!
Taylor: Well if you ever decide to, I'll help anyway i can!
Taylor: Thanks MC!

i think by this text you what i mean i think this text is so correct.

MC: Well if you ever decide to, I'll help anyway i can!

I hope you fix this :)

greetings Raswedj

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Hello Dev i hope you can read my message here but is realy important i think i have found a mistake was you can fix.

And this is by a conversation between MC and Taylor on the farm after they walked away from the restaurant with the cookies.

Taylor: Well if you ever decide to, I'll help anyway i can!

i think by this text you what i mean i think this text is so correct.

MC: Well if you ever decide to, I'll help anyway i can!

I hope you fix this :)

greetings Raswedj
This in 0.19c Light version? Feel like I remember reporting this issue a long time ago. But yeah, hope it gets fixed.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hi I was about to start the game but what is the difference between light skin and dark skin version?
Dark skin is you're literally a dark skinned guy with a light skin family. Not much else that I know of. I've never played the Light skin.

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes