4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
the sandbox have more content than the vn ,and to my surprise wasnt bad at all very clear paths and logs to what to do ,right now the content in the vn mode is like 70% of the sandbox .....for those who like wincest well,the light skin gives more sense to the story,the dark one no so much bcs ,well his dad wasnt black guys

Reactions: Legend 123

skelido

Feb 7, 2022
why there is lot of error with the superpower and personal skill. i need them to progress with the game man :(

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
If by BJ then you just need high attraction and don't use the artifact (I think), I had like 80 attraction or something with her. Make sure you pick the highest level of skill checks, i.e Joke lvl 2 over Flirt lvl 1 like the poster above me mentioned.

If you mean the handjob where you finish in her mouth then I think you need to have decent attraction like 60-70 but use the artifact on her.
Mate,

how can I use the artefact or Throw it to her ?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
You should definitely let the reader decide if they want to be made dissy with the screen jiggling, it sucks

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
So is the Harem option in this game just mean casual relationship with multiple girls and the "romance" path is for solo route?
that is correct, romancing a girl will lock other girls UNLESS you use the artifact/father. But if you harem, you can seduce anyone.

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
If you want the asteroids to be at any reasonable speed to not destroy the entire planet, approximately 60 km per second is the average benchmark.

That would be essentially 225 million kilometers / 60 km per second ==> Roughly 43.4 days to reach any debris from Mars to Earth.
Thank you, i will weave this in to the what the news anchor says in the intro.

Reactions: D2M3

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
How do I move the written text to the middle of the screen? It just feels weird, having it pushed to the left.
a question ....is possible to play those bank scenes in the vn mode or need to wait for the sandbox?
Hi, thanks for playing, the sandbox version is not dead, just temporarily halted. the backend stuff si still there. I would like to complete the first chapter before i continue with the sandbox version. I t will be much faster that way. :)

As for the bank scenes, they will be reintroduced soon to the VN version.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Thanks for support, really appreciate you.
still around 10-20 animations to render, should only take a few more days. I also want to clean up a few more bugs.
Take your time. You know the old saying: "A rushed soup does no favors to anyone" or something like that. :ROFLMAO:

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
Are the powers still linked to good and evil? It says strength is generally evil, while emotion manipulation, one of the the most sinister and abusive powers in existence, is good?

A thread search had only outdated posts.
Hello, they are now independent but you will get buffs depending on how much your hero and villain scores are. The buffs will take effect from scores of 50+ so not possible in the current version.

The powers are no longer split into good or evil.

Reactions: Ass bandit
4.40 star(s) 50 Votes