4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Sartain

Jul 4, 2017
Hello, how long would it take then? Please tell me. I will edit dialogue, thanks
I feel like this is part of the genre, in most superhero fictions catastrophes are like wizards, they arrive exactly when they mean to (and the plot requires it), and are only as dangerous or widespread as the narrative needs it. Easiest would probably just be to avoid time specifics since it's not really relevant anyway.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hello, to invite Ana you need to romance her, also, its okay if you didnt invite everyone, as long as you had fun. Thanks for support and playing the game.
Also, if you dont invite ana you can harem april, taylor and susan. Also get the threesome scene with nikki and taylor.
Thanks for the reply yeah I did unpack it to see what I might had missed. I didn't finish the update because I thought it was Ana and Nikki instead of Nikki and Taylor. lol

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
You have to throw the artifact at her.
Wait, so you mean there is a hj variant that ends in finishing in her mouth, a regular bj without finishing in her mouth AND a bj with a finishing in her mouth variant? If so, how can I get to throw the artifact at her because I can only get her BJ without the artifact option even triggering

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
Hi mate !

How can I trigger the scene with Ruby drinking the "baby batter" from MC ?

Cheers !
If by BJ then you just need high attraction and don't use the artifact (I think), I had like 80 attraction or something with her. Make sure you pick the highest level of skill checks, i.e Joke lvl 2 over Flirt lvl 1 like the poster above me mentioned.

If you mean the handjob where you finish in her mouth then I think you need to have decent attraction like 60-70 but use the artifact on her.

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
V0.19b.LIGHT
-Fixed error when speaking to victoria if you saved the creature
-Fixed error when interacting with sunspot and cannonball during fihght scene
-Fixed error when you slap susan

PC -

MAC -

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hello, i dont understand some of this, to invite victoria, she needs to have 15 or more relation.

"Invite her to party":
show VN_779
with dissolve
r "Wait"
show VN_771
with dissolve
r "I’m throwing a party tomorrow for a friend, you should come too!"
if VictoriaCaesar_Attraction >= 15:
$ Victoria_party_Invite = 1
$ Achievement_Victoria_party_Invite = 1
$ VictoriaCaesar_Attraction += 3
scene
show VN_784
with dissolve
vic "Oh… Err…"
show VN_782
with dissolve
vic "Sure!"
show VN_773
with dissolve
vic "I really have to go!"
jump VN_19_27
else:
scene
show VN_782
with dissolve
vic "I don’t think that’s a good idea name"
vic "See you around."
jump VN_19_27
"Don’t invite her":
jump VN_19_27

Also, Ana needs to be romanced for her options to show up.

Thanks nevertheless xx
Oh sorry, I wasn't aware there is a point requirement for them to attend as well. (I'm guessing Ava and Victoria are sort of villain path girls? Hence why my points for Vic is lower than 15. Also, I picked the harem path choice with Ava and the others, so I guess that's why the Ava invite never was offered.)

But I did notice from your post, and after I tried asking Victoria, she actually calls MC "name" (I marked that line in red, from your reply) instead of the players assigned name. Regards.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Hello sir, unfortunately saves are not compatible due to the time between this and the last update. Please forgive us, due to the backend changes this was not possible. Perhaps wait until game is finished, you will not be disappointed sir. thanks for support.
alright. thank you.
well, it turns out to have not been too bad. importing persistent file I was able to fast forward through the old content rather quickly with [ctrl] and reach the new stuff.

CheesusChrist

Jul 13, 2018
So the game is only playable in a visual novel state, but from what* I can gather from comments and changelogs, it has a sandbox state?

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Hello, to invite Ana you need to romance her, also, its okay if you didnt invite everyone, as long as you had fun. Thanks for support and playing the game.
Also, if you dont invite ana you can harem april, taylor and susan. Also get the threesome scene with nikki and taylor.
So is the Harem option in this game just mean casual relationship with multiple girls and the "romance" path is for solo route?

Reactions: Mr Sandman

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Hello, how long would it take then? Please tell me. I will edit dialogue, thanks
If you want the asteroids to be at any reasonable speed to not destroy the entire planet, approximately 60 km per second is the average benchmark.

That would be essentially 225 million kilometers / 60 km per second ==> Roughly 43.4 days to reach any debris from Mars to Earth.

Reactions: Mr Sandman

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Are the powers still linked to good and evil? It says strength is generally evil, while emotion manipulation, one of the the most sinister and abusive powers in existence, is good?

A thread search had only outdated posts.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BeingSuper-0.19bLightskin
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes