4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
looks like it, even after i picked the artifact up when asked, after the party mc tells that it is stolen from his room to victoria, I dont know if its bug or a change in story
Hello, thanks for playing, please elaborate, maybe i made a mistake xx thanks.
you find out the artifact is stolen when you come back to the house AFTER you go your fathers grave.

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
FYI Dev....Had an error screen happen just after this semi-threesome scene (one muff dive and a HJ/BJ is not really threesome sex) at Aprils party...(Image #1)

Also this error happened during a complete restart using a full, not compressed version.

Then when I clicked on ignore error, the next frame is frame a previous scene when MOM asked MC to go to the store (before the party), and then it prepicked (forced) the choice to not do the favor for her. (Image #2) But, before the party I actually did go to the store for her. (I even tried playing the save on a clean install with no mods...and the game breaking error still happens.)

(Image 1...just finished) View attachment 4076095

After the bed scene, this error happens...and cut to the rejection Mom's choice to go to the story and buy balloons etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Image 2...ignoring the error during the end of the party, I'm brought to this screen before the party happened.)
View attachment 4076110

Regards.
hello, thanks, this has been fixed in v0.20b, uploading now. xx

Reactions: MrBenny

Rabonixxx

Apr 26, 2020
a lot of the problems stemmed from this being my first game, hence a lot of the code is sloppy especially at the beginning, i feel like i am learning tho, also, the sandbox version will be in the steam release late next year. That is why a lot of that code is still in the files.

giveCombatXP(); - i will check this out. thanks! :cool:
Honestly, you are doing pretty good for being your first game, last update took too much time yes, but overall, good story, good models and animations, Nikki and Ruby are takebreathing especially.

Fixing bugs and the walkthrough with more content with the updates will make this game a beast. If sandbox is not too hard is always welcomed.

By the way I don´t like sci fi stuff, this game is one of the exceptions for all said before. :cool:

Reactions: Mr Sandman

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
i got a lot of errors from missing functions , when i clic the party button , the menu on the right all button does not work except the encyclopedia ( the 3 tab get me errors ) this is normal ? hoow to fix that (version 20.a light hero)
please post a screenshot, xx,

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
Got a bug after Nikki and taylor at the party.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/V019_April_Party.rpy", line 10381, in <module>
NameError: name 'Nikki_morning_Handy_after_sleepinginherroom_and_chat' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "AllPhoneConversations.rpyc", line 20, in script call
  File "AllPhoneConversations.rpyc", line 35, in script call
  File "V019_April_Party.rpyc", line 10381, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/V019_April_Party.rpy", line 10381, in <module>
NameError: name 'Nikki_morning_Handy_after_sleepinginherroom_and_chat' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.9.2142
Being Super 0.20a.LIGHT
Sat Sep 28 03:32:56 2024
yes this is fixed in v.20b, uploading. xx thanks

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
Honestly, you are doing pretty good for being your first game, last update took too much time yes, but overall, good story, good models and animations, Nikki and Ruby are takebreathing especially.

Fixing bugs and the walkthrough with more content with the updates will make this game a beast. If sandbox is not too hard is always welcomed.

By the way I don´t like sci fi stuff, this game is one of the exceptions for all said before. :cool:
thank youuu, man getting through all of these comments is a real nightmare haha, im furiously taking notes too! XD

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rabonixxx
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes