Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
FINALLY game got translated!
the game with the most lazy country naming of them all (I mean come on Reda and Bluea, next game we gonna have Redb and Blueb)

Now time to replay this again but with English (btw this is not MTL right?)
No it's a proper translation, but the story is nothing all that praise worthy
thus far, save the MC, her party, and a couple characters she cares her
father and a childhood friend, the vast majority of the games characters
are largely meh to just outright dislikable with zero redeeming qualities.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Thanks, was close to buy this game...after playing a few minutes I now know that it is nothing like the game they advertised.
Instant delete.
*sigh* I've seen the hype... I guess the hype was a trap! At least I brought to light how fraudulent overhyping a game can be sometimes!

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Man it's been so long since the last decent fem protag game, I was really hoping this would be good. The story divergence is really stupid too, why is siding with the group that attacked your nation unprovoked, enslaved the women, slaughtered citizens in cold blood and treated the protag like a disposable sex toy the 'good' ending?

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
No pregnancy tag on DLsite for some reason.
I've noticed that DLsite typically only tags a game with pregnancy if it's a gameplay mechanic and/or focus. So games with simple pregnancy bad ends don't get tagged.

And I know it's been said time and again, but it would be really nice if we have the pregnancy tag divided up into impregnation, pregnancy end, and pregnancy gameplay tags. Same with dividing NTR into netorare and netori tags. And heck, add a 'ntr avoidable' tag as well for good measure, since the two most common comments I see in these threads are "what is the pregnancy content?" and "is the NTR avoidable?"

But that dead horse is well and truly beaten at this point.

SushiAlDente

Mar 9, 2023
Like others, I was close to buying this Game when I got the Kagura Notif - ty Freddy for saving us a few bucks. I will still keep this game in the backlog though.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Man it's been so long since the last decent fem protag game, I was really hoping this would be good. The story divergence is really stupid too, why is siding with the group that attacked your nation unprovoked, enslaved the women, slaughtered citizens in cold blood and treated the protag like a disposable sex toy the 'good' ending?
Okay, my question has finally been answered. If that's the good ending, I can imagine how the rest of the game will be. I'm out.

Reactions: sdibolcrif

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
At this point thats my first thought I stopped being disappointed like 10-15 pregnancy tagged games ago.

I got a question for anyone who played this before or whenever someone gets around to play this ver, how many scenes have swapped perspective like one of the screenshots? I gotten baited by female protag tag only to have like half or majority of the scenes be male protag a couple times before.
Yea it's so frustrating when the protagonist changes (even if it's just for a sex scene) and it looks like this game does the same if that one sample pic is anything to go by.

Bxhero

Apr 2, 2018
I just can't get with female protag games. The only good one I've played is I think it was called the Depravity of a vampire or something similar.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
When I try to download this from both megadrive and mediafire it keeps on saying Couldn't download - Virus detected. How do I get it to download anyway?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I'll ask again: is this game rape based? Are all or a majority of the scenes rape? Or does it contain rape without being rape the base of the game? I'd appreciate if someone actually answered this time.
It depends on if you consider sex initiated under duress to be rape or not. There are hard rape scenes for sure, but most are "If I don't whore myself out to someone I can't eat well, gain money, etc." style scenes. That's still rape to me, but if you don't consider it so I won't argue either.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
It's 100% female protag (lots of scenes with other women in your party too). The game is decent for the cg and gameplay (I just cheated all the combat because I'm a lazy fuck).

As regards the pregnancy, it's post game only and extremely limited in my opinion. (To clarify, as far as I'm aware, the only preg scenes are birth and during combat, not including the very limited H-combat).

Edit for clarification
Well 100% is a lie since I can clearly see in the screenshots that there is at least one scene where you pick a choice as the man in the scene. But I will take this as you meaning that its rather rare or just one off. Thanks for clarification on both this and the pregnancy.

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
I've noticed that DLsite typically only tags a game with pregnancy if it's a gameplay mechanic and/or focus. So games with simple pregnancy bad ends don't get tagged.

And I know it's been said time and again, but it would be really nice if we have the pregnancy tag divided up into impregnation, pregnancy end, and pregnancy gameplay tags. Same with dividing NTR into netorare and netori tags. And heck, add a 'ntr avoidable' tag as well for good measure, since the two most common comments I see in these threads are "what is the pregnancy content?" and "is the NTR avoidable?"

But that dead horse is well and truly beaten at this point.
Yeah, try and convince the forum staff that more tags are needed, GL.

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes