Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
3. Go to the general store and buy the ovulation inducer. The store is locked unless you are being walked.
But the option to buy these only opens up after the ending of the game.
As the 2nd floor of the trainingcenter where you can see the babies only opens up after the ending.
It does not matter in that case which way you choose both endings lead to the same after ending content.

The womb tattoo levels automatically with some H scenes.
If I remember right it levels to 5 right at the beginning.
Levels to 8 in the slave prison, by doing the guards and or masturbating.

Then levels to 10 and max early when joining Blaze ,
Cant remember when it was during the initiation, or when the senior soldiers visit you home.

But that is it, it serves no further function and is only mentioned again when they remove the bracelet.

Last edited:
Reactions: murtaghjr

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
You can add pregnancy to the list o tags also it's a longer game that I got bored of and stopped playing. I also dunno how she gets preggo but I is a mechanic via a potion somewhere along the story.

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
This could have been great, were it not for that lust crest, which defeats the whole point of the whole thing. Fuck me, are they stupid. F. For failure. The art is serviceable, but rather on the cheap side, and just not that sexy. And if you got still images, you got still images. Don't superimpose the same sprite just slightly larger (or what not) in order to fake some fake animation. It's stupid and doesn't work. There are outfits/underpants, but I don't think this works out at all. If you can't represent that shit throughout your game, then don't have it, faggot. Went to buy red underpants, repeated that underpants geezer scene. Underpants was still white. This is just silly.
Usual RPG stuff to shuffle itenz and weapons around which is made fairly cumbersome by having a team way too large for some reason, so you could switch out chars. I didn't give a fuck, never did that, and just went with the axe girl and the healer, winning every single fight in one or two turns (you can make it harder, but that's not exactly what I call balancing. Whatever, nobody gets this right anyways...).

You can skip the ever same sex scenes, but not all of them, and you can not skip the dumb "work/help" rpg animation scenes. Great job. Overall it's overly repetitive with the few sex scenes you run through every fucking day. And somehow your char is totally in control over everything, which just clashes with the setting (see point one: it's all fucked. No idea how this could happen).
For a minigame, I guess the bar tending (whisky, beer, wine, while not getting groped) thing was okay.

Overall I gave up around chapter 3 or so, because this just sucks way too hard.

Reactions: f9account

Kuzero

Jun 2, 2018
Game is on the better side of the spectrum imo, but playing it just feels like a one wasted opportunity after the other.
There is some serious clash between the setting and the gameplay. And lewd crest is both overly convenient and underused.

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
You can add pregnancy to the list o tags also it's a longer game that I got bored of and stopped playing. I also dunno how she gets preggo but I is a mechanic via a potion somewhere along the story.
I wrote it above pregnancy is an endgame mechanic.
And is not even really good implemented. You buy the ovulation potion, and then have sex. Next time you talk with teh heroine, you get the option to give birth or abort, and thats it.
There are 3 unlockable pregnant battle costumes, for teh picture it sows during battles, but since you finished the game unless you go to the extra dungeon then unlocking them does not do a lot.

Would not say it is a longer game, it took me about half a day to finish, plus then another hour to get the second ending from a savepoint.

Think it is a shame they did not use the lust tattoo more. I thought you would have to manage being naughty or nice to not fall too far. Or there would be potions, quests or other things to suppress or enhance it.

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
I like how 55FreddyZ started a trend of everyone leaving highly in depth reviews on this game XD. Double funny because the game itself seems to be rather subpar, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: p23rklo

vulf

Dec 12, 2017
I got stuck in Chapter 5 (I think. I'm supposed to find the Bluea rebels. I had to meet Ashton in Mansana. Did that, but not sure what to do next. Been everywhere, can't seem to pick up any clues. Any ideas?

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
greetings, a question for those who finished the game: when you finish the game do you go to a new game+ or can you continue playing after finishing the main quest ?

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
one user says the game is 3 hours while another says it's a long game. one user says the game is piss easy while another says he had to break out cheatengine to beat it. o_O

Last edited:

TnanAlt

Jun 30, 2021
Currently on chapter 8, so a decent chunk into the game, may be near the end [edit, finished like 15 minutes later]
Anyway concerning difficulty:

it has a difficulty slider, which affects XP, gold and monster health. I am on easy (which is level 2 out of 5) I haven't had to grind, most fights end in one round without taking damage. I havent sold any vendor trash, no need to spend money or buy gear. There is some rock paper scissors with damage types, but I haven't really noticed. Never used a revive item, and healing items like once between fights. Honestly I would recommend easy or very easy, it is very generic RPG maker combat, if you have played any others, this is nothing new. If the game is on very hard, it might be a challenge, but not in a good way.

If you are simply trying to beat the game, ignoring all the h scenes and unlockables, and using ctrl to skip dialogue, 3 hours seems possible. I don't know why you would do that, unless you were speedrunning.

Story is ehh, kinda predictable, character development feels rushed and lazy. For those who played battlefield 4, remember that cut scene were initially 2 characters hate each other, then it fades to black for a 2 month time skip, and then when the cut scene resumes they are best friends, thats this entire game. Things just happen.

H- Scenes are fine, some are kinda interesting, there is one city where your character can be 'trained', which is semi unique, but honestly there is alot better.

Last edited:

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
At this point the "female protag gets raped etc" thing is starting to depress me.
I'm not a saint by any means, but there's just soooo many games were you play as the victim that slowly became more and more obnoxious to me over time. I wish there were more good games with male protagonists that actually play the role of the dominant or the slaver in those scenarios. And not just some cheap hypnosis/mind break plot where you conquer the woman's heart and mind asap.

SaiyanK

Aug 25, 2018
Currently on chapter 8, so a decent chunk into the game, may be near the end [edit, finished like 15 minutes later]
Anyway concerning difficulty:

it has a difficulty slider, which affects XP, gold and monster health. I am on easy (which is level 2 out of 5) I haven't had to grind, most fights end in one round without taking damage. I havent sold any vendor trash, no need to spend money or buy gear. There is some rock paper scissors with damage types, but I haven't really noticed. Never used a revive item, and healing items like once between fights. Honestly I would recommend easy or very easy, it is very generic RPG maker combat, if you have played any others, this is nothing new. If the game is on very hard, it might be a challenge, but not in a good way.

If you are simply trying to beat the game, ignoring all the h scenes and unlockables, and using ctrl to skip dialogue, 3 hours seems possible. I don't know why you would do that, unless you were speedrunning.

Story is ehh, kinda predictable, character development feels rushed and lazy. For those who played battlefield 4, remember that cut scene were initially 2 characters hate each other, then it fades to black for a 2 month time skip, and then when the cut scene resumes they are best friends, thats this entire game. Things just happen.

H- Scenes are fine, some are kinda interesting, there is one city where your character can be 'trained', which is semi unique, but honestly there is alot better.
I completely agree with you on the game, i am playing on very hard and you have to grind a lot to pass the bosses, they hit so hard on everyone, you probably have to focus on a single party. I like to mess up with different combinations of girls so the game can be a little more interesting on battle. On ''normal'' the game is very straight forward you don't have to grind at all.

Character development is so bad, there is a pink haired girl who i like to use, i think is the rogue, but man, the game never say anything about her.

The fucking Neo Blue shit ending it's like..... well we are in a war, right? Neither sides are right, they ll do everything to conquer one another. Cool game to chill out, H-scenes are cool for my taste and i like the battle, the level progression, the skills that you learn or the ones that you can equip. I had a good time playing it, i'll try the other ending, when you side with the Red guys.

This game has 2 endings?

lynaga

Nov 21, 2021
just finish the blue side ending, the game said we can choose side again after the ending but i forgot how to do it

Edit: confirming we cannot choose side again which is suck

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 20 Votes