tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Okay it seems that this game does have a pregnancy mechanic, however it is very lacking.
-You have to go to the town called "Seresa" and go to the bridge where there is a girl with green hair who has a request. Accept the request and go to Roseraie.
-After that, go to the training center on Roseraie and talk to Galland, he will put a collar on the heroine and she will receive an outdoors training at the first time.
Only during the outdoors training you can enter on the general store,where there will be 2 ovulations potions, one costs 10000G(20% chance of impregnantion) and the other costs 30000G(100% chances of impregnantion).
-Drink one of the ovulation potions and go have a raw sex, if the heroine gets impregnanted it will be showed a fertilization image. After she gets pregnant, go again to the training center and talk to Galland, choose indoors training , then when you talk to the heroine, she says she is pregnant and you will have 3 choices (Give birth:30000G , Abortion 100000 G and put on hold).
-If you choose give birth, the game will skip several months and the heroine will be showed with a pregnant belly and the game will show a birth scene which is very short.
There is nothing in there
Also the items that available for sales are, dog ear, tail, mouth dildo, and somekind of permit

Shop.png

SaiyanK

Aug 25, 2018
What must i do to unlock the event at garuna?
This one and on the right side of red goblin cg
Does it automatically trigger after the story?
Because i put vanessa on my party but nothing happen

View attachment 2500812
i think it's part of the blue route. This is when you encounter the mage a second time in the resistence hideout.

But maybe it's history related, advance the main quest.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
You have to beat the game first on the Red Route.
Nvm this game is boring AF
I just clear it in just 2 hours by skipping all the enemies and use save editor online to get 999 status since this game don't have "Lose to an enemy CG" and the only preggo scene is just MC giving birth

I try another route, it just the same
The "PREGNANCY" tag is bullshit

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
after the orgy and getting trainee badge, what am i supposed to do? talking to the lady tells me to change sheets but idk what im supposed to be clicking on

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
after the orgy and getting trainee badge, what am i supposed to do? talking to the lady tells me to change sheets but idk what im supposed to be clicking on
The guys that gave you the trainee badges told you that the girls are expected in the town that opened up on the map. Go there

RexUniverse

Nov 9, 2018
Okay it seems that this game does have a pregnancy mechanic, however it is very lacking.
-You have to go to the town called "Seresa" and go to the bridge where there is a girl with green hair who has a request. Accept the request and go to Roseraie.
-After that, go to the training center on Roseraie and talk to Galland, he will put a collar on the heroine and she will receive an outdoors training at the first time.
Only during the outdoors training you can enter on the general store,where there will be 2 ovulations potions, one costs 10000G(20% chance of impregnantion) and the other costs 30000G(100% chances of impregnantion).
-Drink one of the ovulation potions and go have a raw sex, if the heroine gets impregnanted it will be showed a fertilization image. After she gets pregnant, go again to the training center and talk to Galland, choose indoors training , then when you talk to the heroine, she says she is pregnant and you will have 3 choices (Give birth:30000G , Abortion 100000 G and put on hold).
-If you choose give birth, the game will skip several months and the heroine will be showed with a pregnant belly and the game will show a birth scene which is very short.
I came here to check any comment and this sounds like what I was looking for, so happy it's a pregnancy system over a game over. Games with pregnancy system are so lacking and should be given more of a chance to happen more.

Reactions: ThePregnancyMaster

RexUniverse

Nov 9, 2018
How the heck has no moderator done anything about this obvious trojan upload
I'm hearing a lot about this stuff of the virus and now I'm really hesitating and placing on hold till I know for certain is dealt with. I already wasted €140 two months ago to have my laptop's fan cleaned and my disc replaced by a digital disc, I'm not really risking having the Greeks messing it up.

KiRA (Nahid)

Jun 4, 2018
my game crashed and after some time I restarted it but the continue button is greyed out. I checked my save file and the files are still there. please help someone.

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
Question, how do you choose a different route of ending when you finished the neo bluea ending?

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
hmm
is there any way to fight the 1st ero monster without losing virginity ?
or is this a straight skip ?

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes