Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
You've got Four Elements trainer in your sig. That game is full of rape and coercion. I mean I can kinda squint and see "No no no, they just object to the sex, and eventually you can make them like it," but then half of hentai rape fits that criteria. Do you mean to say you don't like violence?
No, I mean that I don't like rape (neither violence). Four Elements trainer is full of what you said IF you take the slave routes, but I always take the love routes.

GraveLurker

Aug 26, 2021
I'm at the start of the game and i don't understand how do you go to sleep in the prison. AM i forced to cook and eat the myserious mushroom to got to sleep each day ?
Anyone get back to you on this? Like, do I need to do all the ero scenes to leave it?

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Anyone get back to you on this? Like, do I need to do all the ero scenes to leave it?
apparently you need to go to the dunjon and fight rats and bats and loot the mooshroom.

Then you cook them by the fire and sometimes it will make you sick which automatically make you go to sleep. If the rat meat does not do the trick, cooking the mushroom activates it 100%.

It's weird.

Last edited:

Chrikopher

Jun 12, 2020
Someone needs to properly check these download links, my AV picked up the WINRar archive without it even being interacted with, then the "unwanted" file began to seemingly "duplicate" itself, my AV was picking it up as "getmegafx" or something along those lines, 3 different times, before it finally registered as "Belial_Red" and I was able to remove one of the "3 unwanted files" (even though there was only one archive in my File Explorer) via my AV, but I wasn't able to to delete the other two. Keep in mind this all happened after I (painstakingly) deleted the archive from my device completely, and it was still being detected THREE TIMES, so obviously I was confused. Now, I'm not exactly tech savvy but I personally think I'm decent with the stuff I do, so being the "decent" tech guy I am, I restarted my system, and was able to delete another unwanted file, but not the third. So again, I restarted my system and was able to delete the final file.

TLDR; Pls check the links, and I have learned a lesson(y)
BTW, this was the detected file at first before it was revealed as the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i guess i was hopeing for a way to help them fight back but after seeing the girls from the first prison looking the way they are the red kingdom needs to be fucking nuked lol.

Reactions: Candy1970

yukichan

Mar 18, 2018
did anyone have save about before Choose a side i replace save by accident , and this game too long i wont play again after 10hr+

Ogogin

Jun 22, 2020
did anyone have save about before Choose a side i replace save by accident , and this game too long i wont play again after 10hr+
Here. Just go to Garuna and follow the story, after a few cutscenes you will be forced automatically to the choice.

Reactions: yukichan

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
What must i do to unlock the event at garuna?
This one and on the right side of red goblin cg
Does it automatically trigger after the story?
Because i put vanessa on my party but nothing happen

Garuna.png

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes