4.10 star(s) 43 Votes

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
ZSK16B any chance you're running a 32 bit system?
According to the logs, he got 64bit libraries in /lib64/ and /usr/lib64/, so unless there's some black magic involved in using Slackware, he's on a 64bit system. I'll look into the logs more when I am less sleep deprived, but I don't think I'll find anything.

Reactions: Mipmip

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
How to get the endings? Also, is there a guide to the dates? Specifically the bar trivia one. I can win, but i want to get all the answers right.

Last edited:

ZSK16B

Jun 18, 2018
There seems to be a few other Linux users having similar issues with Unity games, but none of the threads I found had a solution. Other than that, the debug logs didn't tell me anything obvious (someone with more expertise might see something) Your computer seems to support both DX10 and SSE2, so it should be running Unity games. There might be something in Mip's code that makes the game crash instantly for you, but since the game runs perfectly for me (like most Unity games) there's a big chance there's something with your software or hardware configuration. Windows builds of Unity games normally runs on Wine + dxvk, so you could try that. Or you could possibly try running the game with another distro using a live usb. Unfortunately that's the only suggestions I have, as long as you're sure you have updated all packages etc to the latest that Slackware has to offer.

(The dev might be able to get more information about the crash if he's willing/able to send you a debug/development build)
Thanks for your concern. Unity is roulette. I can play Iron marines, stygian runs like a charm. But not some more simple games like this. :)

Ruza

Mar 1, 2018
does anyone know how to get the second guide her action? the second time in a row i click it it says (wearing the wrong asset) and then she says shes not ready for that, even though I've maxed out all her stats.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
does anyone know how to get the second guide her action? the second time in a row i click it it says (wearing the wrong asset) and then she says shes not ready for that, even though I've maxed out all her stats.
That's a bug. I've tracked it down and fixed it. I'll release a fix later in the week.
Either way, there is no second guide option that you're missing, that option should have toggled to a "let her work" option which removes the guiding hands.
Thanks for the report!

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Update time!

As you know I've released version 1.0.0. I'd hoped that would be a bug free version of the game, but a rather large bug was reported since then, so another bugfix version is on my agenda for the coming week. If there's anything you've noticed and hadn't reported yet (from bugs to typos) now is the time to do so.

My next large task is writing up a post mortem for Bell Master. With everything I did right, everything I did wrong etc. This is mostly for my own benefit as it'll help my learning process going into the next game. But maybe some of you may find the results interesting as well. It should be ready and published next week, or the week after that at the latest.

After that (or more likely, concurrent to that) I'll sketch out the roadmap for the next game. The artists are still working on their concept art commissions. So I'm spending my time laying down the code infrastructure for now. Major writing will begin only after the gameplay engine is stabilized.

Have a great week!

Reactions: cgleco

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Again, how do you trigger the endings? I've done pretty much all I can, but I'm still missing a few scenes, so I guess maybe I haven't?

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Loradeon Once you reach day 30 the ending sequence unlocks. In order to get all of the images during the ending, you need to have all the stats fully trained. Other than that, you can refer to the image unlock guide linked in the OP for any images you're still missing.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Loradeon Once you reach day 30 the ending sequence unlocks. In order to get all of the images during the ending, you need to have all the stats fully trained. Other than that, you can refer to the image unlock guide linked in the OP for any images you're still missing.
Cool, so i just need to wait it out. good to know. TY

ekopsej

Sep 5, 2018
A great thing about this game is that you can interpret the bell's effect in any way you want.
I went through the game thinking of it as 100% placebo, while another person could think of it as powerful mind control, and it both works.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Version 1.0.1 is out!

This is a bugfix version. If you've played 1.0.0 without issue you can skip this one.

Changelog and links in the OP.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Update time!

I'm going to spend this update laying out the roadmap for the new game. Only partially because and I've been mostly useless this week. Bell Master 1.0.1 is out and is as robust and bug free as I could make it. I'm super happy with the way it turned out and (holy shit I was not expecting that!). I'm still a bit behind on my responses to helpful feedback. But I do read and appreciate every word I find on it.

So, roadmap. The plan right now is to spend the next two months working up to a playable alpha. That version would contain little to no story and only really flesh out the mechanics, tech and art style for the game. This should be ready around December - January. I will then share this alpha with a small group of testers. Get feedback and refine the design, working up to a beta build that should be ready around March.
This beta build will contain the story intro and as much content as I think will be helpful to get a feel for how the game will look and play going forward. I'll share this build with the tester group, and after fixing any issues that pop up, I'll share it publicly as well. So we're looking at the first publicly available version of the game around mid March. Now obviously any plan that far into the future can change, but as usual I'll keep you up to date as things progress.
Once the beta is publicly available, I'll take in all the feedback and refine the design even more, possibly doing a few beta versions before the final design settles in (similarly to how Bell Master alpha versions worked). At that point the game will go into the usual two month release cycle. This is an extremely early estimate and may change a lot by the time we get to that stage, but based on the current design, I estimate it'll take about 18 months (9 versions) to get it to a completed state, unless my art budget increases dramatically by then.

Naturally, I'm not going to hunker down quietly until March. I've already started the artists working on the games concept art and visual design, and I'll share as much of it as I can along the way, as well as set up polls where appropriate. I also have some other ideas of fun things to share while I do the "boring" infrastructure work, but you'll know those when you see them.

Have a great week!

Reactions: DrackDrap

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Practically done all the actions (started off exercising and little else), but I'm not getting an ending or any indicator of it at all.

Am I doing something wrong?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Solid game imo, simple, good writing, great art. Just a good game really!
On a personal level, really interested to see what direction the next game will move towards... especially since there is a lot of unused fetishes in this game(very short genre list). So would be really awesome to see if the next game would add some extra kinky stuff here.(anything from groupsex, lesbian, ntr, whatever), I don't really care except more is great!

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I've published Bell Masters postmortem as a public post over on my patreon, in case any of you are interested:

Reactions: Zellemate
Sep 6, 2018
OK, question: she hates it when I don’t cum outside during sex and doesn’t like it in her mouth, just on her face, and I can’t get her to progress to like it. The hell?

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Gotta admit, seeing two of the smaller games I've personally recommended up on the new featured list is pretty damn validating :) If you haven't already, go check out Areas of gray and Unleashed, they are well worth your time. (and I have a strong suspicion that unleashed is still holding it's most interesting card close to the vest).

no I'm not salty I'm not up there shut up! :)

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes