4.10 star(s) 43 Votes

Myla

May 13, 2017
The game is stuck on "Loading People" even after letting sit for 3 hours.
My PC has Windows 10 64-bit with an AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor; 16GB RAM, and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. I most certainly should be able to run a simple Unity game

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Myla Yeah loading time should be seconds, not hours, sounds like something went wrong internally during loading, sending you a PM to follow up.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Update time!

So the ending is out. I know it's been a bit divisive for some. But hopefully you all had fun with it nonetheless. I'd like to take this chance to thank everyone who shared their thoughts and feedback. It means a lot to me to know that people are engaged enough with the game to care strongly in either direction. If you have a take on it and you haven't shared it yet, please do! I can only get better at this whole writing thing if I know what works and what doesn’t. Also sharing is fun.

In case you missed it, I started the week by finally putting up a . It should answer most commonly asked questions about Bell Master. I've spent the rest of the week sifting through bug reports and fixing every little thing I could track down. I'm looking to release a 1.0.0 version in the coming week, which will be as polished a version of the game as I can make it. So any report, from broken systems to minor typos, really helps.

I've also sent out initial character design commissions for the new game. This time around I'm taking the time to get proper concept art design guides before jumping in. I've already got back a few nice sketches. I'll share what I can over the next few weeks as this process continues. I'm still working out the exact roadmap going forward, but for the foreseeable future these weekly updates will continue on schedule.

Have a great week!

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
I've been watching this for a while. Glad to see it hit 1.0.0!

Looking forward to whatever this next project turns out to be. It's refreshing these days to see a game set a scope, achieve it, and reach completion rather than just dragging out tiny bits of development for up to a decade. Also, to see writing that's actually fun to read instead of painful :3

Reactions: Mipmip

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I avoided this due to hating slut trainers but my twinsy loves this so thought i'd give it a go, she's not known for liking mind control overly much so thought there was something more to it.

Loved the ending. I noticed hints of it throughout the game but was never 100% sure.

What can I say, i'm a sucker for a bit of romance.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Delete the linux version. "munmap_chunk(): invalid pointer" as always.
When does this happen in the Linux version? What's your distro and desktop enviroment? What's your computer speficiations? Is everything fully updated? Do you have a save from before it happens?

I'm only on day 3 / 30 myself, but so far the game runs just fine for me (Fully updated Manjaro Linux, KDE, 5.2.11 kernel, I7 4820k, RTX 2070)

Edit: I have now played through most of the content using the Linux build. Still haven't encountered this problem.

Last edited:

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
A lot of the actions raise arousal like kissing, fingering, licking her pussy and more.
If you mean you can't level up arousal, the old man may have some wisdom to share... for a price.

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
Not the biggest fan of the ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it didn't ruin the game for me, it's still a pretty cute story about a couple trying to fix their deteriorating marriage via... unconventional means, and I enjoyed it.

Edit: I replayed the ending. The choice during the ending sequence is bad. Both of these answers are valid considering the reveal. Don't call the player an idot for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't give your player a choice this meaningful if you think that one answer is outright wrong.

Last edited:

ZSK16B

Jun 18, 2018
I'm really sorry for that post, but I JUST HATE unity. When having problems with renpy or rpgmv games, i can just patch them myself.
When does this happen in the Linux version? What's your distro and desktop enviroment? What's your computer speficiations? Is everything fully updated? Do you have a save from before it happens?

I'm only on day 3 / 30 myself, but so far the game runs just fine for me (Fully updated Manjaro Linux, KDE, 5.2.11 kernel, I7 4820k, RTX 2070)

Edit: I have now played through most of the content using the Linux build. Still haven't encountered this problem.
Slackware 14.2 on Lenovo x230, stumpwm/stock KDE. The game crashes on start.

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes